333 : If you never betray, dependent of life and death, I will (Unedited)

"Murong girl, don't you think that you are saying this yourself, is it too much?" Shui Lingshan said with a blank face. "Here is the water house. If you are a guest, don't you follow the owner's house." Rules?"

"Would you ask me to break up the rules of your water house?" Murong looked at Shui Lingshan with a faint look. He said, "I have stayed in the courtyard of the spirituality even since this time, even Didn't it come out? Did this also break the rules of your water house?"

It’s hard to be this water Lingshan. Do people all over the world have to turn around her alone? Although she is now a guest at the Water House, it does not mean that she will be happy to be tempted by the water.

After hearing the words of Murong, for a time, Shui Lingshan did not know how to deal with it. However, she is more and more obsessed with the appearance of Murong.

Seeing that Shui Lingshan was speechless, Murong also did not care about her, and left the emperor.

Shui Lingshan originally wanted to catch up, but she stopped at the thought of Murong’s face. She is very clear that if she catches up with this time, it will not only have no benefits, but I am afraid that it will leave a worse impression on Huangfu, so I am still forget.

Anyway, during this time, Huangfu will always stay in the water home to be a guest, she still has many opportunities. If she and Murong are screaming today. When things got too big, and they were known by my father and mother, then she really had no chance.

However, she waited for so many days, and now she sees Huangfu again, but the final result is like this. Her heart is really not convinced, but there is no way.

She could only return to her yard with a stomachache. However, she was shocked when she entered her room. Because she saw a familiar figure, she was sitting in her room drinking tea.

"Mother, how come you?" Shui Lingshan quickly put away other messy thoughts in her heart, raised a smile, came to the side of Nanfeng Ruolan, then grabbed the other's arm, one The face opened hotly. "How come you don't say anything before you come, I am here to wait for you!"

"Oh, this time, you are not good enough to stay in your room, where have you gone?" Nanfeng Ruolan said quietly. "And, recently, I don't seem to see you very much." !"

After hearing the words of the South Wind Ruolan, Shui Lingshan was shocked, but the look on her face was not changed at all. "I just went outside to go, my mother, you can't always let me stay in my own." Practice in the yard!"

She did not know whether her mother had already known her behavior, so she came here to ask for sin. It’s just that she is only skeptical, so she wants to come here to swindle her.

No matter what, she can't be self-defeating now. She had already told me before, and no one would disclose her whereabouts. Therefore, the mother should not know what is right. Maybe I just heard some winds, but it is definitely not certain.

"Oh, go outside, isn't it?" The tone of Nanfeng Ruolan did not change, but when it came out, it made the water Lingshan shocked. "Everything went outside the courtyard of the water heart. It seems that you are really It’s quite idle! Are you trying to connect with Shui Ling’s sisters?”

Although it was only a plain tone, it was because of this dullness that it made Shui Lingshan even more afraid. She stood up at once, then lowered her head, and the child who made the mistake was caught by the parents.

She had thought that she had concealed her very well. She did not expect her mother to know it. Moreover, this time, the mother-in-law, should be for this matter.

What should she do now? After the mother knows this thing, it is definitely impossible to forget it. Before, the mother-in-law had to give her a direct kiss because of this matter. She was so hard to let her mother change her mind, but she did not expect it to become like this.