229 : Chens' Family secrets (Unedited)

"I don't care." Chen Wenwen at this time almost lost all her reason. "She has made me so miserable, but now I can live so freely."

As long as I think that my current situation is caused by Murong's face, she wants to eat the meat of the face and the blood of the face.

"Well, you shut me up." Looking at Chen Wenwen's appearance, Chen Xianbin couldn't help it. He shouted loudly. "The reason why you have such a end today is that you are self-satisfied and can't blame others. If it wasn't for your ungratefulness, you wouldn't end up like this."

In the beginning, when I saw that my sister became a waste, and I was rejected by my family because of the failure of the task, he also hated Murong. But later, he slowly began to understand, all of which are their own. If it wasn't because he had been pampered by Wen Wen, and finally let Wen Wen do the wrong thing, and even finally killed Murong, then they would not be like this.

Speaking of this, the end of the game, they are all self-sufficient, can not blame others.

Especially as time goes by, he has gradually become accustomed to such a life. Moreover, because of the long time, his position in the family is slowly recovering. At this time, he does not want to have extravagant branches anyway.

"Chen Xianbin, are you my brother?" Chen Wenwen began to shout loudly at Chen Xianbin. "I am like this. If you don't help me, I will stop it here."

"Because I am your brother, I can't look at you to find a way to die." Chen Xianbin looked at Chen Wenwen and said with a serious attitude. "The original thing, since it has passed, then don't mention it again. If you still If you want to continue to live safely and steadily, don't try to seduce your face. Otherwise, you will die very hard."

When she heard Chen Xianbin's words, Chen Wenwen's heart was full of dissatisfaction. She still wanted to continue to say something, but she did not speak, and was interrupted by Chen Xianbin.

"Wen Wen, I am here to warn you once, don't try to find Murong." Chen Xianbin's face is full of seriousness. "I am not joking with you. I am telling the truth. If you continue to be obsessed with this." I will not come to see you again in the future, you can do it yourself!"

For Chen Xianbin's temper, Chen Wenwen still knows. She knows that this time her brother said it is true. If she really went to find Murong, she would really lose the care of her brother. Now she has almost no status in the Chen family. If her brother stopped taking care of her in the future, she would not have a few days to live.

After trying to understand these things, Chen Wenwen bowed her head and said that she was unwilling to speak. "I know, I will not try to provoke the face of Murong in the future."

After hearing Chen Wenwen's guarantee, Chen Xianbin breathed a sigh of relief, then reached out and patted Chen Wenwen's shoulder and said, "Wenwen, don't blame your brother. Brother, this is all for you."

Chen Wenwen kept her head down and didn't know what she was thinking. After a long time, she raised her head again and said, "Brother, don't say it anymore. I know that you are doing this for me. In the future, I will stay in it." In this yard, you will not leave the yard at will."

Seeing Chen Wenwen's sensible appearance, Chen Xianbin finally breathed a sigh of relief. He took out the things that he brought to Chen Wenwen, and after leaving it, he left the Brunei Court.

However, what he did not know was that at the moment he left the door, Chen Wenwen's calm face was particularly embarrassing.

Looking at the back of Chen Xianbin's departure, Chen Wenwen's face suddenly became cold, and the corner of his mouth was a sneer. She is very clear that she is now attached to this brother's life, so no matter what, she can not do anything against this brother's order. However, if she is so easy to let go of Murong, she is not reconciled.