243 : Chen's Ancestor (Unedited)

black--
This is the only feeling that Murong is fascinating at the moment. She doesn't know where she is, but she feels that this place is really dark and there is no trace of light. She could not see the environment she was in. It was quiet all around and there was no sound at all.
Murong pours in such a place, she found that even if she has already arrived at this place, she still has no way to contact them.
As time went by, Murong did not know how long he had stayed in this place. However, she was not impatient at all, but instead sat down and began to cultivate.
At the beginning of cultivation, Murong revealed that the aura of this place is very rich, and it is more than just outside. However, although she is practicing, she still has some spiritual attention to the surrounding environment. Although she didn't know where she was, she knew very well that Chen Liuli seemed to hate her very much. She set up such a trap and could not let her stay in a good place.

As time went by, there was no change in the surrounding environment, and it was still quiet. It seems that Murong’s face is also in the cultivation of the whole person, and there is no reaction to the surrounding environment.
In the darkness, Murong suddenly opened her eyes and then she quickly flashed toward her side. A fierce break in the air sounded in her ear, it seems that there is a weapon just flying around her. Here, she can't even use God's knowledge, so naturally there is no way to tell what it is. However, she can clearly feel the danger.
I just escaped a dangerous Murong, but I haven't had time to breathe a sigh of relief. I found that I shot the weapon again from all directions. Her flexible body is constantly dodging. If she knows what is the weapon that she shot, she can still solve it, but now she can't see anything at all.
At this moment, Murong can only rely on the figure heard by the ear and his own keen sense to constantly evade the attack from all sides.
If anyone sees it here, it will be very surprising. A young woman in the center, constantly shooting a branch of the arrow around her, as long as one is not careful, I am afraid that it will be tied into a hedgehog. However, the figure of the woman is astonishing, if she is a dragon, her body is soft and she is hiding from the arrow.
That agile movement, people can not help but look at it.
Murong’s face is already in the air, and she just wants to avoid those arrows. She had thought that she would slowly become distracted, but what she did not think was that, over time, she not only did not feel a trace of exhaustion, but her movements became more agile.
She can feel that when she is constantly dozing, she absorbs the surrounding aura independently. The aura works in the body and transforms into its own mystery, making her whole person more relaxed.
Just as Murong’s face was in danger, outside the secret, Huangfu stood there steadily, waiting for Murong to pour out. Since Murong entered the secret world, he has been waiting outside and has not left a step. He firmly remembers his commitment to Murong. He promised to admire Murong. When he came out, the first person he met would be him.

Thinking of Murong's face, the emperor's eyes flashed a hint of tenderness. He looked at the ring with his face and Murong, and the original coldness of the eyes couldn't help but soften it. He still remembers the words that Murong had said when he brought the ring to the pair. After bringing the ring, the two are married.
Although the two have not yet held a ceremony, in his heart, Murong is already his wife, and he is behind.
Looking at the figure of Huangfu, many Chen family members can not help but sigh, it is really a soulful man! Who doesn't know, the relationship between this emperor and the lady! Since Miss Pace entered the secret, the Emperor Gongzi has been waiting outside.
Such a good man is really hard to meet!
The performance of Huangfu, Chen Shanghua naturally is also in the eyes. He can see the power of Huangfu. In fact, his heart was not worried.
The imperial concubine is too powerful. He simply cannot be sure that his granddaughter has such a skill and can control such a man. However, now that he sees Huang Zhi’s sincere heart for Murong, he is more reassured. Being able to meet such a man is also a blessing for his granddaughter!
On the other side, I don’t know how long it took, Murong’s face has been continuing to hide from the weapon. However, she found something very exciting. That is, although she still has no way to enter the space, and can not make any connection with the space, but she can use the sword.
After discovering this fact, she was very excited, and immediately turned her back and took Qi Tianjian in her hand. Hao Tianjian immediately became the size of the dagger. She held the sword in her hand and was more flexible in escaping those attacks.
Finally, Murong looked and found that the surrounding attacks seemed to stop. However, even so, she did not have any negligence, she still clenched her sword in her hands, her face was full of vigilance. Because she is not sure, this danger is really gone, or just temporary silence.