322 : Xingshi ask for sin (Unedited)

Looking at Chen Xianbin's doubts, Chen Shanghua looked at him thoughtfully and opened his mouth. "Because you are the heir to choose."

When this statement came out, Chen Xianbin suddenly became shocked. He did not dare to look at Murong. After seeing the glory of Murong's face, he turned his head and looked at the three elders and found that the three elders did not express any objection to this statement.

For a time, his heart burst into a storm. None of the three elders expressed their opposition, which shows that all the words he heard were true. The reason why he was able to become the heir to the next owner was because Murong chose him. However, how can Murong’s face have such a great influence, and even affect the decision of the owner and the three elders? Especially the candidate for the next owner, but it is related to the future of the whole family!

"Xian Bin, your heart must be full of doubts now!" Seeing Chen Xianbin's appearance, Chen Shanghua knows that it is really difficult to accept such a fact at one time. "However, this is the truth. You must accept it as soon as possible."

After this period of tempering, Chen Xianbin has calmed down a lot of people, so after the initial surprise, he gradually recovered his calmness. "Grandfather, I know."

After he finished speaking, he did not speak, but waited quietly for the next instruction of the family. He was sure that the owner would tell him such a thing, and there must be the following.

Sure enough, after seeing Chen Xianbin’s calm appearance, Chen Shanghua continued to speak after he nodded with satisfaction. “Good, now that you have become the heir to become the next owner of Chen’s family, there are some things, I think, you It must be known."

Looking at Chen Shanghua's face with a dignified look, Chen Xianbin knows the next thing, I am afraid it is not so simple, and it is even more likely to involve some of the secrets of Chen.

"Xian Bin, I want to come back to the time when I entered the secret of Chen's family. You should remember it!" Chen Shanghua continued to say, "After you entered the secret, the secrets were abnormal, and all of you were forced to leave." Now, only the face has not come out."

When Chen Shanghua suddenly mentioned the secret situation, Chen Xianbin still remembers it so far, so he quickly nodded. "Grandchildren remember, isn't it-"

Like suddenly thinking about something, Chen Xianbin suddenly looked up. At this time, his heart had already had a vague guess, but he did not know whether the guess was correct.

"At that time, the face was passed down in the secret." Chen Shanghua did not care about Chen Xianbin's thoughts at this time. He continued to say, "Not only that, but she also saw the ancestors' sorrowful soul inside. At the same time, The old grandfather also gave him a lot of power, and there is the power to choose the heir."

"Now I tell you these things, just want to make you clear, and look at the status in Chen."

After listening to the words that Chen Shanghua said, Chen Xianbin’s heart has not been able to calm down for a long time. He did not expect that the owner would leave him, that is, to tell him about this. At the same time, he was also shocked by the position of Murong in the Chen family.

All along, Chen’s people know that Murong’s face is very favored in front of the family and the three elders. Everyone feels that this may be just because of Murong’s identity. Unexpectedly, there is actually such a thing in this. According to the meaning of the owner, isn’t it true that Murong’s status in the Chen family is more important than the owner?

At the thought of this, Chen Xianbin felt that it was difficult to breathe now. The things he heard today are really too big. For a time, he felt that he was still a bit unacceptable.