207 : Separation (Unedited)

"I don't miss you!" Long Li snorted. "I just heard that you are back when I was just. I thought that after you came back, I would definitely go to see the Dean first. So I want to come. Your room is waiting for you!"

"I was going to see you after I had finished reading Master, lest you say that I didn't have loyalty." Murong shrugged and shrugged. "But, I didn't see you, I thought you were out! Right, how? Only you, the rotor?"

Just now, she was already surprised. Before she retired, it was clear that the rotor would protect Long Li. Although she can see that the rotor does not like this decision, she still did it, in order to give Long Li a chance.

However, she has already planned, if this time she leaves the customs, the rotor does not have any feeling for Long Lizhen, then she will not try to match the two. After all, fifty years, if there is still no progress between the two, then don't waste everyone's time. This is not only the harassment of the rotor, but also the cruelty to Long Li, because she will get deeper and deeper.

"The rotor has something to do in the past few days, and he doesn't know where to go." Speaking of the rotor, Long Li's eyes flashed a trace of sorrow. "In any case, he will disappear for a few days every year. I don't know what he actually went." He has never told me about the place."

When he heard Long Li's words, Murong nodded and nodded. She probably knows what the rotor is going to do, although the rotor is protected by her side, but sometimes it is still necessary to deal with the devil. And these, the rotor is impossible to tell Long Li.

"How is it between you and the rotor?" Murong did not turn around, but spoke directly. "The time between you is not short, is there any progress?"

After hearing Murong’s words, Long Li couldn’t help but sigh. “Hey, I don’t know what to say. Sometimes, I feel that the distance between me and him is constantly getting closer. But sometimes I feel that the distance between us is like a gap that can't be crossed."

Seeing the entanglement on Long Li's face, Murong frowned. "Lie, what's the problem between you?"

From Long Li's words, she can feel that during these 50 years, there was not a little progress between the two. However, she can also see that there are many problems between the two.

"I don't know." Long Li snorted and said, "I don't know what it really is between me and him. However, he seems to have a lot of things, I don't know. Sometimes, I I feel that I have no way to see him."

After hearing the words of Long Li, Murong probably knows where the problem between the two is. It seems that between them, it should be a little progress. However, the rotor is a demon person. He has many things. There is no way to tell Long Li. Moreover, between the two, it should not have reached that level of affection! For this reason, Long Lizhen should feel very confused!

After thinking about it, Murong sighed and persuaded, "Lily, there are some things, maybe he doesn't want to tell you, but it's not the time!"

"Looking at the face, I always feel that you seem to know something, but you don't make it clear." Long Liyi looked up and fixedly looked at Murong. "Who is the rotor?"

Until now, she still does not know the identity of the rotor. She only knows that the rotation of the rotor is very high, and even she can't see the repair of the rotor. Also, the rotor seems to be the guard of Huangfu! And Huangfu, obviously more mysterious than the rotor. She knows that she is sure to know.