[194] - Purple

Warnings: mentions logan previously overworking himself ofc, logan be like that, mentions anxiety i guess, this is just cute boys as always, happy verge <3<3<3

Was falling asleep but this idea popped into my head so here we are

Purple eyeshadow moments, thats it

--

Logan sank up into the kitchen to refill his coffee cup, decidedly ignoring his inner voice mentioning how unhealthy it was to consume as much coffee as he was, and he was met with a... rather unusual sight.

Virgil was grinning, sitting on the counter with his own cup of coffee. He looked up at Logan, grin not faltering at the sight of him, if anything growing wider. And his eyeshadow, it was... purple?

Now that was new, Logan noted as he set his phone down by the coffee machine that, thankfully, contained newly brewed coffee, likely courtesy of Virgil. He had never seen Virgil with any other makeup than black eyeshadow smudged under his eyes, but of course it didn't seem that unlikely that Virgil would try other kinds of makeup looks too. 

Logan had just falsely assumed that Virgil wouldn't be too keen on showing the other sides, based off of his hesitancy to reveal his name and share that he liked purple in the first place.

"Did you hear? Thomas got the role! We did it! He got the lead role, we really did it!" Virgil rambled while Logan reached for the coffee pot and filled his cup.

"Yes, I heard, Roman burst into my room and yelled excitedly about it for seven seconds before continuing to Patton's room. Thomas' performance seems to have been very satisfactory." Logan said, setting the coffee pot down again and trying not to be distracted by the way Virgil's eyeshadow sparkled in the light from the lamps in the kitchen.

"Yeah," Virgil slid down from the counter, landing softly on his feet, looking up and actually meeting Logan's eyes, "they said so many nice things about his acting!"

One of Virgil's hands tugged excitedly at the string to his hood and he almost bounced a little where he stood. Logan did not think he had ever seen the anxious side this energized, not in a good way, at least. He sent him a small smile, glad to see the other feeling well for once. If the sides were happy, so were Thomas.

"Well done, to the both of you." He said and Logan didn't know if it was a trick of the light, but the glitter in Virgil's purple eyeshadow seemed to glimmer more brightly for just a second.

"I-" Logan blinked, focusing his eyes elsewhere.

"I need to continue my work. See you at dinner, Verge." He said, deciding not to ask about the makeup despite the curiosity that was tugging at him. If he asked about the change in his look then perhaps Virgil would feel self conscious, Logan really did not want to dampen the mood.

This general happiness and confidence that seemed to currently flow through the mindscape was good for productivity. Logan did not mention the eyeshadow, he only raised his cup as a goodbye and then sank back into his room.

--

Logan had assumed the glittery, purple eyeshadow had been Virgil's own work, but now he wasn't as sure. Up until now he had mostly put it out of his mind, since after the day of Thomas satisfying callback Virgil's eyeshadow had remained his normal black.

And a moment ago while Logan had been discussing a book the other side had borrowed from him and read, Virgil's eyeshadow had been black. But then as Thomas had gotten a phone call from a friend he had not seen in a long time and missed immensely, saying that they were in town and was up for a sleepover and a Disney marathon and suddenly Virgil's eyeshadow was bright and shimmery.