[6] - A Confession

I hope y'all are clear with that most of these one shots will probably have kissing in them lol (dunno yet if this one will, we'll see)

This one's gonna be short af lol

--

Virgil looked at Logan, he had just told him exactly how he felt about him. It had taken a little while, talking about your emotions is really hard. Especially if you get anxious just by the though of opening up. And Logan had seemed very surprised over what Virgil told him. Virgil was anxiously awaiting his response.

"That is unexpected." Logan noted.

"I understand it must have taken a lot of courage for you to tell me, since you are literally the embodiment of anxiety." He continued and Virgil groaned.

"Yes, so please respond to it, I need to know how you feel." He said, very nervous for what was to come. Before Logan began to speak he smiled slightly, and he really hoped that was a good sign.

"It makes me very happy that you feel this way about me, for I feel the same. I've debated whether or not to tell you, but I was too much of a coward." He says and Virgil's heart flutters. Is this real life? Logan sits down next on the sofa that Virgil is sitting on.

"I'm glad you told me." Logan continues and takes Virgil's hand while furiously blushing. Virgil squeezes his hand back. Logan sure wasn't good at expressing emotions, but to be fair, neither was Virgil so ...maybe it was a perfect match.

--

Written: 1st & 4th January 2018
Published: 15th January 2018
Words: 281

I'm writing this on my birthday, on the 4th of January 😏