[183] - Finally Home

Warnings: no, absolutely none, pure softness all around

Prompt: (@arianawave)

Okay so like,,,technically I don't have requests open or whatever, but if u drop some oneshot ideas and stuff there's a chance i'll actually write it 👀

requests open or whatever, but if u drop some oneshot ideas and stuff there's a chance i'll actually write it 👀

But no promises

--

After a whole week and a half alone in his and his husbands house he was still not used to how quiet it was. Not that Virgil made a lot of noise, but the alone-at-home quiet was so very different from the quiet when Virgil was there, doing whatever in the background, sitting with him on the couch, taking a shower, napping in their bedroom, watching the rain during storms, just existing there with him.

Sure, he wasn't entirely alone, their pet kitten was still there to keep him company while Virgil was away with his family, (he'd had to come and help his parents move, and celebrate some birthday, and Logan was working this entire time and hadn't been able to come with) but he missed his husband so, so much. He liked to think he wasn't entirely dependent on any other human, which he wasn't really, of course, but it just felt so much better to have Virgil around.

To just hear him talk to the cat, watching something on the tv, cooking dinner, watching youtube and playing music, talking to Logan, being there to provide comfort and attention, being all around and making their home home.

Okay, Logan might be slightly dependant on Virgil, missing him so much after only ten days without him.

Virgil was coming home today, thankfully, having texted him this morning when he got on his way home, and Logan couldn't wait. 

Before he met Virgil he had with somewhat ease gone years without much affection from anyone, but then Virgil had come along and as they'd slowly warmed up to each other and became more comfortable with touch and, well, Logan had found it rather addictive. 

And now after a week and a half without kisses or hugs, no one to cuddle while falling asleep, no Virgil to sit close to on the couch, no one to appear behind him and rest his head on Logan's shoulder, hold his hand, play with his hair, and a thousand small touches that Logan normally didn't think much of... well, Logan wasn't sure if it was possible to become touch starved in such a short amout of time, but he felt as if he didn't get some affection soon he'd implode.

Logan had one of his husbands playlists playing in the background, slightly unsure if it helped his loneliness or only made Logan miss him more, but he didn't want to turn it off, then it'd be too quiet, was too quiet anyway without Virgil singing along to his favorite songs, but this was better than nothing.

Okay, yes, he and his husband had talked on the phone and over skype too almost every day, they'd texted each other, all that, but it really wasn't nearly as good as waking up in the morning and coming home from work and Virgil simply being there (well, on the days he got off work first).