[75] - Language Of Flowers

I cannot wait for christmas break

I wish I could just stop speaking to my family because there is no point in it. I can't say what I think anyways and if I do no one will listen/care

Warnings: none, fluff

This is the mindscape/imagination so lets ignore that these flowers most likely doesn't normally grow in the same place

--

Today was the Logical sides birthday. Logan always kept saying he didn't want to make a big deal out of his birthday, because 'there is no point in celebrating the fact that time passes' and 'there is no logic in celebrating the fact that I have lived another year'. Well, Patton and Roman were having none of that.

Roman was already making some decorations and Patton was baking his fourth batch of cookies, already having made three other kinds that he knew Logan liked. Their reasoning for this was that they could just as well throw a little party. After all they simply had to celebrate Logan's existence.

So they had the idea to throw a little surprise party. Just a decoration here and there, a few balloons, cookies and some gifts. Virgil had agreed to this. At least after they'd convinced him that this wouldn't upset Logan, and that they were sure that this would make Logan smile. Well, Virgil could not pass up on an opportunity to make Logan smile.

Somehow Virgil had gotten stuck with the task of distracting Logan from noticing when Patton and Roman hung up some balloons, decorations etc. They'd just told him to get Logan out of their way for two hours or so. Just as long as they were back by 12pm. He'd have appreciated if they'd told him how to do this, because he wasn't sure what could occupy them for so long. At least Roman had thrown the key to the imagination at him after he'd spent a moment panicking over how he was going to distract Logan.

So here they were, in the imagination. The door had opened up to a field that stretched out before them, and Virgil really didn't know how they were going to make two hours pass by quickly. But he did manage to get Logan with him. Logan seemed more enthusiastic to go for a walk with Virgil than Virgil had hoped for, luckily. Even though Virgil spent a while worrying that Logan might grow bored of spending time with him on a field he was pleasantly surprised to realize that they were both having a quite good time.

Logan did not seem to have any complaints, and seemed very relaxed as he calmly strode through the grass next to Virgil. They were slowly making their way up a hill, Virgil had had to take his hoodie off and tie it around his waist after realizing just how hot he was getting. The shining sun was making it too hot to wear more than one layer of clothes.

But Virgil could not complain about the weather, it was pretty much ideal. The sun was shining brightly, making their surrounding more bright and beautiful. There was a slight breeze that made the grass move like waves over the hills and fluffy white clouds were passing by above their heads, somehow never blocking the sun.

They made it to the top of the hill, and Virgil's breath hitched as he looked out over the view. Before them the field dove down in a valley, and there were thousands of flowers, in more colors than Virgil could name, growing everywhere, and at the bottom far below them the field came to a stop, leaving room for a lake that mirrored the blue sky and the clouds above.

Virgil just stood there for a moment, caught off guard by the beauty in the scene before them, before eventually moving his gaze to see in Logan's expression what he thought of this place. Logan's eyes practically shone with wonder (and Virgil was once more caught off guard by the beauty in the scene before his eyes). He watched as Logan bent down and picked a flower that was growing just by his feet.