[104] - Kisses In The Sunshine

Summary: happy husbands on vacation, sunshine

Warnings: none, they're just relaxed and happy and in love

Human au

They're so out of character but they're so fluffy????

--

He heard running steps towards the balcony where he was sat. He knew exactly who it was even before Virgil started shouting his name repeatedly. "Logan. Logan, Logan, Logan, Logan!"

Logan looked up from his crossword puzzle, seeing Virgil in front of him. He seemed to be almost bouncing with excitement.

"Hello Virgil." Logan smiled at him, at how cute he was. Virgil's hair was a bit messy, only adding to it. He allowed Virgil to pull him up from the chair he was sat in, leaving his crossword and pen on the small table next to where he'd sat.

"I want to show you something! Come with me." Virgil said, already holding Logan's hand and trying to drag him with him. Logan didn't seem to have much of a choice and simply let Virgil lead him through their hotel room, out of the door and into a well lit hallway before Logan halted.

"Stop, wait. Can I put my shoes on?" Logan said, still barefoot.

"I mean, you don't need shoes. I wasn't wearing any. And the sand will probably get into your sandals if you wear those." Virgil said.

"I'm going to go ahead and guess you are bringing me to the beach then?" Logan said. After all, you found sand on the beach, and the hotel they were staying at were right by the beach. Plus, an hour ago before Virgil had gone out he'd said he was going to the beach. All evidence pointed towards his assumption.

"...Yeah. Oh, by the way. It's probably good if we bring sunscreen, you burn so easily." Virgil said. Logan could not deny that what Virgil said was correct, because it was the truth. The both of them turned back around, spending a few minutes trying to locate the sunscreen.

Ten minutes later they were actually ready to leave. Logan had decided to not wear shoes since he'd just end up never being able to completely empty them of sand. They did however now have a bag with them that contained two towels, their swimwear, a big bottle of water, and the bottle of sunscreen.

Virgil had already forced Logan to use the sunscreen, but they'd both need it again if they decided to bathe in the ocean. Virgil took Logan's hand again, more calmly walking with Logan now.

It didn't take them many minutes to get out of the hotel and down onto the beach. There were many people sunbathing, playing volleyball, and eating ice cream. Children where everywhere, building sandcastles and chasing each other around. Just as many people were in the water.

The sand was hot under Logan's feet, thankfully not enough to burn. Virgil kept walking by the edge of the beach, away from all the people, luckily. They walked for what probably felt much longer than it actually was. The heat made Logan suspect that a swim in the ocean would feel amazing.

Logan glanced at Virgil who had let go of his hand and was currently pulling his hoodie off, tying it around his waist. Logan didn't understand why he wore it on such a hot day in the first place, he had worried Virgil might get a heatstroke and was relieved to see Virgil take it off. Logan understood it was a comfort object, but it surely could not be comfortable in this heat.

A good ten minutes of walking after leaving the last other tourist behind Virgil dragged him over a cliff and down on the other side where the beach continued, but with cliffs and forest around it, almost hiding this bit of the beach. Perfect for two antisocial people like Virgil and Logan who preferred to not be around others.