[28] - No Reason Not To

Just some cute fluff because that's good for the soul

--

Logan studied Virgil's face. He was currently occupied by the tv and was picking with the hem of his sleeve, something he probably did without realizing. Virgil laughed at something that they said on the tv and he looked so pretty right then that Logan almost couldn't restrain himself from kissing him. Then again, why should he? There was no real reason why he shouldn't.

Logan poked at Virgil's shoulder to get his attention. It worked perfectly, his boyfriend turned his head from the tv to look at him, most likely thinking that Logan wanted to speak to him. Now, Logan didn't actually need to say something to him, he just wanted to kiss him. Which was shown clearly to Virgil when he turned to him and instead of being spoken to felt soft lips being pressed against his own. But only for a short moment.

"Was that all you wanted?" Virgil said, his lips curling into a smile from the sudden and unexpected affection. Logan only nodded and Virgil let out a small chuckle. He reached his arm out and around Logan's shoulders in a half hug before pulling him up in his lap so they sat face to face. Okay, maybe he just pushed at his arm a little to make Logan move into his lap himself.

"I-" Logan started, pausing to be able to kiss Virgil's forehead.

"-love-" he kissed him on the nose.

"-you." He finished and then, finally, letting his lips brush against Virgil's again. But this kiss, just as the last one, was short.

"I love you too." He mumbled, a blush rising on his cheeks from the attention. Not that he was complaining, he really wasn't. They both wanted something more than that.

"Who would've thought someone who used to claim to not feel any emotions would be so romantic." It always surprised him how loving and 'mushy' Logan could be and how far he had come when it came to physical contact and the act of showing affection. In the beginning of their relationship they had both been too shy and nervous about these kinds of things, he guessed they had both evolved together.

Virgil placed his hands lightly on Logan's hips, holding him in place. He tilted his head a little bit and leaned in, gently placing his lips on Logan's, for the hundredth time wondering how it was possible that their mouths fit so well together. Like two pieces in a puzzle. His eyes fluttered shut as his boyfriend started to kiss back.

It wasn't a rushed nor very heated kiss, it was slow and tender, there was no need to rush and they just wanted to be close to each other. Logan parted his lips slightly, the tip of his tongue ever so lightly brushing against Virgil's bottom lip as if asking for permission.

He didn't even hesitate and Logan's hands, which had previously been resting against Virgil's chest were now cupping Virgil's face. Logan's thumbs absentmindedly stroking small circles on his cheeks. Every move of theirs was gentle, hands caressing and touching the other carefully as if any wrong move could disturb the bliss and calmness of the moment that they we're both so captivated in.

Of course, there was ever so much time undisturbed you could get in the living room of the mind palace.

"Ew guys, we can't even leave you alone for fifteen minutes?" Roman jokingly complained, holding a bowl of popcorn in one hand while his other hand was holding Patton's. Logan and Virgil broke the kiss, leaning their foreheads together, their breaths a bit heavier than usual. Neither opened their eyes, them both just wishing that they could keep kissing the other.

"Aw, Princey, they were having a moment." The dad trait said with a little giggle, dragging Roman with him away from the living room, presumably to go to either one of their bedrooms. They were glad to be left alone again, being able to continue where they left off and lose themselves in each other yet again.

--

Written: 22nd, 23rd April 2018
Published: 1st May 2018
Words: 716

This is bad lmao

Ay btw shoutout to y'all for always leaving so many comments, they keep me living😤👌❤