[55] - Secret

Don't mind me, just writing more about Logan and Virgil being cute and cuddly because my whole being craves a really tight hug that lasts for about 2 hours, but I can't get that, so here I am

This got deleted and I almost cried but then I managed to get it back.

The wattpad app is so shitty, and yet I love it so much.

And rn wattpad doesn't want me to publish this urgh

--

Logan sighed fondly and smiled happily as he observed Virgil from across the room. He was laughing at something that Patton had said, and was being so incredibly adorable that Logan's heart ached when looking at him.

Then, while Patton had turned his attention towards the oven where he had his cookies, Virgil looked over towards where Logan was sitting, smiling brightly at him when he saw him. If Patton hadn't been there Logan would probably not have been able to stop himself from marching up to him and hugging him. But since he and Virgil were not alone at the moment he had to settle with only smiling back.

Then, when Patton turned back to Virgil and continued their conversation Logan turned his attention back to the tv which was what he had been watching before his mind had drifted off to Virgil. After a few minutes, when he could not contain himself anymore, picked up his phone, sending a quick message to Virgil.

'I'll see you tonight?'

It was not much and did not at all convey what he wanted to tell Virgil, but in case Patton would see the message when Virgil checked it he wanted it to be something that would not provoke any sort of suspicion. This could just be seen as a reminder from a friend to another friend that they were going to spend time together.

The other sides had not got a clue about Virgil and Logan's relationship, and they would prefer to keep it that way. But Logan had to admit that the idea of being able to show Virgil affection at any time of the day was extremely appealing. Instead he had to wait until the evening, when they knew they would not be disturbed by anyone, to show his love for the anxious side.

All their problems could be solved, quite quickly too, if they just told the other traits of their relationship. But neither Virgil nor Logan were ready to do so, it was easier to just keep it a secret so that they did not have to find out what others might think of their relationship.

They did not fear the other sides reactions terribly much (even though the fear was still there), the thing that scared them the most was the fans finding out about their relationship. They had always voiced strong opinions about who belonged with who, and many did not think of Virgil and Logan's relation to be anything other than platonic. And what would Thomas think?

No, they found it easier to keep it a secret.

He watched in the corner of his eye how Virgil picked his phone up and began to type something on it. He continued his conversation with Patton while typing, so the moral side did not find Virgil's phone interesting in any way, he would rather hear what he had to say.

'Of course, can't wait' Was the reply that Logan got a few seconds later. He smiled again, then turning the screen off and putting his phone back in his pocket.

--

At 11 o'clock in the evening when Patton and Roman had long since gone to bed Virgil and Logan, who were watching a show on the tv, finally found themselves alone. The two of them went to Virgil's room when the episode had ended. They kind of took turns, sometimes sleeping in Logan's room and sometimes in Virgil's, tonight it was Virgil's room.