[35] - You're Driving Me Insane

Here's another edition to How Far Can I Go In A Fic Without Actually Writing Smut :)

Warnings: kissing. A lot of kissing.

--

He couldn't help but to stare.

It is not like Virgil was doing something out of the usual, he was just watching Youtube on his phone and now and then laughing at what was happening on his phone screen. He hadn't even noticed Logan's odd behavior yet. Maybe Virgil was getting used to Logan not knowing how to act around him.

Logan certainly was not used to it. He could not for his life figure out something to stop acting like a fool around Virgil. But how would it even be possible for Logan to concentrate on what he was reading in his book when the side he had gone and gotten a major crush on was sitting right next to him.

Virgil let out a giggle, his mouth forming into a wide grin and his eyes shining joyfully. Logan wished he knew what it was that Virgil found so funny, he wished Virgil would look this carefree more often. He wished Virgil wouldn't look so damn beautiful. How was it even possible for him to fall in love with someone who pretty much looked just like himself? How was it possible for him to fall in love at all?

Virgil pushed away some hair from his forehead, messing his hair up a bit more. It did not do anything good to Logan who just found himself and what he was feeling pretty pathetic at the moment. He was supposed to be logical, professional and calm, not turn into a mess of want and feelings as soon as the anxious side stood close to him.

Had Virgil got any idea what he was doing to Logan?

"You're... you're driving me insane." Logan practically whined, not actually meaning to say that out loud but not managing to keep it to himself anymore. He repressed a panicked noise that wanted to escape him and instead glared at Virgil as if it was his fault, and Virgil looked startled. Logan couldn't blame him, he was acting very unlike how he usually did.

"What? I- I haven't even said anything." He mumbled anxiously and Logan cursed at himself for not just shutting up. Now he had said something that he'd have to explain or Virgil would surely take it the wrong way.

"I just- you..." He did his best to collect his thoughts enough to explain himself. It didn't help that he was terrified of admitting how he felt. He had only just accepted how he felt for the other side himself. He placed his bookmark in the book that still was lying open in his lap, and he closed it, tossing it away.

"It's pathetic, you laugh or smile and I literally lose the ability to function. I can barely think when you sit this close to me. I apologize if I am making you uncomfortable but I cannot fathom how it is possible that I can feel this strongly for anyone." He said and the confused and offended expression quickly melted away from Virgil's face and changed into one of mild disbelief and what Logan could almost believe was joy.

"Every time you accidentally touch me I think my heart stops beating. These emotions are so... strong and terrifying and I do not know what to do with myself when I am in the same room as you." Logan continued, a clear tone of frustration in his voice, even he could hear that. It was just getting to him, the effect Virgil had on him, and he could not for the life of him keep it to himself anymore.

He wanted Virgil to know what he was doing to him simply by being there. And when he looked up from staring in his hands that he had in his lap he saw that Virgil actually had a small smile playing on his lips. Virgil looked at Logan with eyes shining with something that made Logan unable to just sit there, so he did something he had imagined doing many times.

He leaned in and kissed him, cupping his jaw and pressing their mouths together. Virgil let out a soft sound which made Logan realize how desperately he wanted, no, needed Virgil.

He tilted his head, getting better access and deepening the kiss. He placed his free hand on Virgil's neck, softly pressing Virgil closer to him, gasping into the kiss when Virgil kissed back just as desperately. His brain pretty much completely shut off and the only thing he was aware of was how unexplainably amazing it felt to have Virgil's lips against his, and how Virgil's hands were on his waist, also pushing them closer to each other.

He then parted his lips slightly, letting his tongue lightly touch Virgil's lower lip. He instantly parts his lips too, letting their tongues battle for dominance. This too makes a small moan escape from Virgil, the sound almost making Logan do so too. Instead he pulled back from Virgil, breaking the kiss even if that was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment.

Virgil definitely looked disheveled, his hair was messy from Logan running his hands through it, he had a fain blush over his cheeks and he was panting just as much as Logan himself was. He suspected he also looked a bit of a mess, but he couldn't care less at the time.

Logan was still trying to comprehend the fact that he had just done that. Somehow it had not sated his need to be close to Virgil, it just felt stronger if he was being honest. Now that Logan knew how amazing it actually felt to kiss Virgil he didn't think he could manage not experiencing it again.

"May I- may I kiss you again?" He said, surprised that he actually succeeded in forming a complete sentence and that his voice still worked. He was met with a small, eager nod from Virgil. Logan did not need to be told twice, he looped his arms around Virgil's waist, wasting no time and pressing his lips against his again. Virgil tugged slightly at his tie, this time causing Logan to be the one to moan softly.

Normally he would've found it quite embarrassing to make such a sound, but Logan was way too blissed out to care about something like that. Now he instead pulled Virgil onto his lap, the anxious trait immediately wrapped his legs around his torso.

Neither of them cared that they were making out in the mind scape's living room, they didn't even really realize where they were. The only thing Logan could focus on was Virgil's tongue exploring his mouth, their lips moving together and Virgil's hands that were cupping his face and occasionally running his hand through Logan's no longer perfect hair.

They were both so occupied by each other that they did not even notice when Roman walked into the room, immediately making an U-turn and walking right out of the room when seeing what the two left side brain traits were currently doing. He instantly went to Patton, telling him to not under any circumstances go into the living room. God he just hoped they won't fuck on the couch.

--

Written: 17th & 18th May 2018
Published: 27th May 2018
Words: 1249

Welp, that escalated quickly *wiggles eyebrows*

Apologies for the cringe I may have caused you

DHSHSJDHSKDJSBDHHS GUYS???? (This is big for me, okay)