[10] - Roman And Patton's Take On: Spin The Bottle

Honestly I just wanna write more fanfics where Logan and Virgil makes out. It's the only reason for this fic hahah

So yeah, no smut but heavy making out at the end ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

--

Somehow the other two traits had gotten both Virgil and Logan to participate in a game of Spin The Bottle, but made by Patton and Roman. Virgil had the feeling he'd regret this. Though that's how he felt about a lot of things.

"Okay," Roman said. "The rules were made by me and Patton and they are as following: if the bottle points at you you have to, within five seconds choose either to answer a question truthfully, be dared to do something or you can choose to remove a clothing. You can also choose to remove a piece of clothing if you get a dare/question you really don't want to do/answer." Roman said happily, he and Patton were obviously very excited about the rules they had came up with.

"What happens if you don't choose one within five seconds?" Virgil asked suspiciously, narrowing his eyes. Patton just smiled and Roman shook his head.

"I guess you'll find out." He smirked, and Virgil had a slight feeling of doom. He was sure he did not want to find out what would happen if you didn't choose before the five seconds ended.

"Also, you're not allowed to refuse to do it." Roman added quickly. Yeah, Virgil did not want to find out what it was.

Patton placed an empty glass bottle of coca-cola on the floor and gestured to everyone to sit down in a circle around it. Logan sat down with a sigh and a very sceptic look. Virgil suspected that Logan found this game just as stupid as he did. He sat down on the other side of the bottle, opposite of Logan. Patton and Roman sat down on one side each of Virgil.

"Ooh, I'll start!" Patton said, clapping his hands like an overly excited child. He reached his hand out and made the bottle spin a few times. It landed on Logan who looked startled.

"Uh I..." He began. "I chose to remove a piece of clothing!" Logan said, and took off a sock. Virgil smiled to himself, he could use that one three times, he was wearing two socks and a hoodie, and those he could take off without feeling very self conscious.

"You're boring." Roman said and Logan shrugged, leaned in, and made the bottle spin.

"This game is boring." Virgil said, groaning as the bottle pointed at him. Virgil just took a sock off, without saying anything. Roman rolled his eyes, while Patton was still looking excited over the game.

He wished he had stayed in his room, he could be on Tumblr right now, but no, he has to play some silly game with the other sides. If Logan had refused to play Virgil would've easily done so too, but since Logan had agreed to playing he didn't want to be the one ruining their fun, like he always felt like he did.

When Virgil spun the bottle it landed on Roman who loudly said 'Dare' while doing a dramatic gesture. Virgil pondered a while on what he wanted to tell him to do, there was endless possibilities. He could make Roman order him a pizza or prank someone. Anything. But after a while he decided on something less exciting, if it was boring then that'd annoy Roman.

"Go get me a glass of soda, I'm thirsty." Virgil said, pointing to the kitchen. Logan raised his eyebrow.

"Hmm I'm thirsty too." Logan added.

"Me three!" Patton said with a grin.

"Okay, get them a glass each too." He added and Roman stood up and went to do just that. This kept going for a while, Virgil had now taken off both of his socks and his hoodie. Logan had to write a sentence grammatically incorrect (me hated these game), which seemed to pain him greatly.