[42] - Fears

fUCK WATTPAD DIDN'T SAVE THAT I EDITED THIS FIC, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU *deep breath* I'm good, I'm good

FUCK IT DELETED IT AGAIN I HATE EVERYTHING HAVE THE UNEDITED FUCKING VERSION I AM CRYING

(I edited it again)

I will literally tear up if something is scary

Warnings: Logan is scared if a horror movie, they talk about fears. Some swearing ofc

I cried while editing this for a third time

--

Virgil had looked so happy proposing that they would watch a movie together that saying no was never an option. So now Logan found himself sitting next to Virgil on the couch, a blanket tightly wrapped around him, and he was fucking terrified.

He doesn't remember agreeing to watching a horror movie but that was what was playing on the screen. He hated horror movies. It was quite pathetic, but they frightened him more than he would ever admit. Murderers, psychopaths, supernatural beings such as demons, vampires, ghosts and zombies. They terrified him.

And he didn't want Virgil to know that, so he did his best to hide it, Logan did not want Virgil to think that he was a coward.

He thanked himself for bringing his blanket, it was easy to pull up over his eyes so that he could not see the screen. (Not seeing what was going on on the screen helped slightly). But at the moment he just wished that he was not watching this movie. Yes, he wanted to spend time with Virgil, but maybe doing something that did not make him look completely pathetic would be a better idea.

However the blanket could not protect him from much, that he knew. And the sounds from the tv was not making him feel any calmer. The mix of a soundtrack purposefully made to make people uneasy, and sudden screams when the characters found one of their friends murdered were making him tear up. Being in a dark, never ending forest and being separated from his friends while a psychopath murderer was trying to kill them was probably one of his worst nightmares.

It was complete irrational to cry out of fear, and yet Logan did. If it was anything he learned from watching scary movies or reading scary books it was that he would be completely useless in scary situations. When frightened he just couldn't think, if he ever got into a situation like the characters in this movie had gotten into he would probably just be crying somewhere and not even attempting to run away.

Sadly he did not think he was doing a terribly good job at hiding how terrified he was, because every time there was a jumpscare he flinched and squeezed his eyes shut, he couldn't help it. He hated jumpscares, who even enjoys being scared? He could've swore that Virgil glanced at him every time he jumped, but, to Logan's relief, he did not mention it.

At least not until there was a completely unexpected jumpscare and Logan actually couldn't stop tears from escaping his eyes. Thankfully most jumpscares could be predicted from the change in music or the camera angles, but that one had caught him completely off guard, despite having done his best to not be affected by the horror.

He did not want Virgil to know how much of a coward he was, so he pulled the blanket over his face to not have to look at the screen, which wasn't the wisest move because it alerted Virgil that something was wrong.

"Hey, Logan, are you alright?" He said, worry clear in his voice. Fuck.

"Yes, I am good." Logan said loudly, making sure Virgil could hear him clearly, but speaking a little too quick for it to seem true. He could hear Virgil move, the movie soon coming to a stop. Virgil must've paused it.