[103] - Not Even Difficult

A really short one because why not

Fluff??? Yeah??

Also I can't name things help

--

Virgil walked by the living room, stopping and taking a step back, seeing Logan sitting on the couch. He was reading some book, and why not interrupt that? Virgil walked right up to him, ignoring all the sappy things that he thought of saying, no, he was a bit too awkward for that level of sincere.

"Hey, babe."

"I… am going to assume you're speaking to me." Logan said, lowering his book to look at Virgil. He grinned at Logan, noticing the very faint blush on his cheeks that no one else than Virgil would notice. He looked like he was going to keep speaking, and Virgil cupped Logan's face in his hands, leaning down and kissing Logan as softly as he could.

He lingered for a few seconds longer than he usually did, then breaking the kiss and watching how Logan's blush darkened. Virgil chuckled lowly, practically seeing how the error messages popped up in Logan's mind.

Virgil leaned down and kissed Logan again, less soft this time, and Virgil could hear as his book was dropped to the floor. Thankfully it didn't hit Virgil, it had seemed to be a quite heavy book.

Virgil pulled back, oddly satisfied to see how Logan momentarily chased his lips. Then someone behind then loudly cleared his throat. Roman, of course.

"You've got a room. Each. Go make out somewhere more private, please." Virgil only gave him a bored look and turned back towards Logan, pressing his lips to his again. He hadn't actually planned on kissing Logan again, but he had to infuriate Roman. Especially if it included kissing his boyfriend.

He only ended the kiss after Roman had stopped groaning. He smirked at Logan, who seemed to be a bit dazed, and then made his way out of the room as Logan fumbled to pick his book up again.

"Logan, you're holding your book upside down. Dude, you're such a mess." Virgil heard Roman say. Logan stuttered out some response that Virgil couldn't make out, but Virgil grinned to himself anyway.

He absolutely loved being able to make Logan this flustered, it was not even difficult.

--

Written: 14th & 15th April 2019
Published: 15th April 2019
Words: 414

Yeah hella short, but whatever

Also this is the first time using the pet name ‘babe’ since like,,,, back before my oneshots had two digits before the title lol

,,,it's 12:28am