[197] - Quarantine Teaching

Warnings: nah, theyre in quarantine tho

Just imagine if they actually had like lockdowns and stuff so u couldnt go outside

Heheh married analogical <3

--

There was a knock on the closed door to the living room and Logan pressed the mute button, glad that his students were doing independent work right now and didn't seem to be needing his help.

"Can I come in? Or are thirty teenagers gonna be staring at me." His husband said, opening the door slightly and sticking his head through the gap.

"You can come in, but I've got my camera on, so only the ones not doing the work they're supposed to do will stare." Logan said, turning around slightly to look over at his husband who was walking into the room.

"Great, so all of them?" Virgil teased, Logan knowing very well that Virgil found what he was teaching pretty boring. And yet Virgil would always happily listen to him ramble or when he needed help to plan a class.

"No worries, I'm sure they're on youtube or tiktok or playing some online game rather than looking at either of us." Logan reassured. Virgil carried a plate and a glass of juice over to the desk Logan was sitting by, setting the juice and the plate with a toast with crofters on down by Logan's laptop.

"I know you didn't have any breakfast except for coffee." Virgil said, resting his hand on Logan's shoulder and giving him a small squeeze.

"Anyway, gonna do some laundry. Have fun teaching." He said, disappearing out of the room and closing the door again. Logan's stomach rumbled at the sight of the toast and he took a bite, finishing it in mere moments. He hadn't even realized he was hungry.

"Mr Sanders, I don't understand problem fifty seven." A student said after a long while of silence, and Logan unmuted and helped his student through the problem. Then his first class of the day was over and he brought the plate and the now empty glass to the kitchen, putting them in the dishwasher.

Virgil was nowhere to be seen, which meant he was probably either in their bedroom or in his office, filming a new video for his youtube channel. (His husband was a pretty popular youtuber, but since he never showed his face thankfully he never got recognized, which they were both equally relieved about.)

Logan made himself another cup of coffee, not having time for much else during the five minute break between the classes he was teaching. Luckily it was yet another math class, which meant he did not have to prepare anything as his classes were currently struggling through their math textbooks.

With two minutes to go he started the class, greeting his new students and telling them what they were going to be working on. They didn't need much help (or simply weren't working at all), and neither did any of the students in his other two classes he held before it was time for lunch break.

They had some leftovers, sitting by the tiny table on their balcony to get some fresh air and a little bit of sunshine before the autumn weather decided to give them constant rain until spring.

Then Logan still had forty minutes left until the next class he was going to teach and he joined Virgil who was sprawled out on the couch and the two of them continued watching the documentary they had been too tired to finish watching last evening.

He spent the entire forty minutes lying on the couch with Virgil, who had an arm around him and was half paying attention to the documentary and half looking at discord on his phone. Then he, sadly, did have to get up.

He only had two more classes to teach before it was finally weekend and he could properly spend time with his husband, who stayed on the couch while Logan taught a biology class and then a chemistry class.