62. Can we talk...

Oliver and i are sitting on the couch watching cartoons with hot chocolate to warm up as we were absolutely soaked on our walk with the dogs... We are both giggling watching Tom and Jerry i felt nostalgic and Oliver loved it which only made it better... All of a sudden, the dogs lift their head and look towards the front door... "I think your mom is home..." I say and Oliver nods. I smile as a second later we hear the door open and close and Mya walks in... 

She has this big smile on her face. She looks amazing... High heels this pencil skirt that perfectly framed her curves making her ass pop and a white blouse that was hugging her perfectly... Doctor Mya was hot... Mya was hot in general but damn this was on another level... I had made a joke if she was going to get a job or a doctor husband... She had rolled her eyes and kissed me saying the only husband she would ever want was me... It made my heart flutter. 

There were many little hints lately... Or i think they were little hints... I was thinking of getting a ring and asking her to marry me again... I was just contemplating on how to ask... "There are my boys..." She says smiling walking over to us... She kisses Oliver's cheek before kissing me... 

"Did you see it?!" Oliver yells and i smirk as Mya looks confused... "See what?" She asks and Oliver and i look at each other before looking at her... "Go back to the front door and take a good look..." I say winking at her, and she looks confused and a little hesitant but goes back to the front door the sound of her heals on the hardwood floor doing something to me... 

I know i am acting ridiculous but i had never seen Mya like this before... 9 years ago she was a nurse... Comfort was the norm... Sneakers and nurse scrubs... That was her daily life... Outside of work it was jeans and shirts with sneakers... She had dresses and heals but she barely wore them back then... Let alone skirts... Even the dress she had worn to family dinner was more on the sporty side with sneakers under them... This was professional wear and i wish i could peal it off of her... Or maybe a quick fuck in the bathroom... That skirt would make it easy... I could just hike it up. 

I shook my head... She just had surgery a week ago, your son is in the room... Stop thinking with your dick... I think to myself, snapping myself out of it waiting for Mya to find the painting hanging on the wall. Oliver and i look at each other smirking... "OMG you guys! You hanged the painting!" She yells and Oliver jumps up all excited... "It is crooked!" He yells and i groan... He is never going to let me life that down... I think to myself... I get up and walk over and smile as Mya is hugging Oliver... "I love it sweetie... It looks perfect there..." She says and Oliver smiles proudly. She looks at me and winks and i smirk back... 

"I just loooove the way it hangs on the wall..." She says that mischievous twinkle in her eye and Oliver starts to giggle looking at me matching her twinkle... I roll my eyes... "You both are smartasses..." I say and they both laugh... Mya walks over to me and kisses me... "I love it, thank you..." She says and i feel a sense of pride... It is such a little thing but the smile on her face makes me feel like i fucking build her a house... 

"It was a long interview... How did it go..." I say and she shakes her head... "No... Yeah well... The interview went fine... But I uhmmm... Can we talk about something else..." She whispers and i feel my heart in my throat... We need to talk that is never a good thing... "Everything okay...?" I whisper back a little unsure and anxious... "No need to be anxious... It is nothing bad..." She whispers and pecks my lips... "Oliver sweetie... Can you go play, i need to talk to your dad for a second..." She says walking over to him and kissing his forehead... 

"Okay..." He says and runs off to his room to probably play videogames. I follow Mya to the kitchen. "So as i was driving back from the hospital..." She starts and sits down opening her laptop... I just wait as she looks something up... "Mya?" I say my nerves racing through my body as is not saying anything... "Just a second..." She says typing... "I took the scenic route back and i came across a for sale sign..." She says turning the laptop to me and i let out a sigh of relief... "And you say i have to work on my delivery..." I mumble and she chuckles. "Sorry baby..." She says smirking... "But look..." She says pushing the laptop closer to me...

"Now... You have to look past the work that needs to be done... It needs major renovations." She says stepping beside me and i look at a big house that indeed needs a lot of work... "It needs work..." I say as she scrolls through the pictures... "I know but look at the surroundings. The privacy... The house has potential... It looks like something out a fairytale." She murmurs with a big, dreamy smile on her face... I have to admit it does look like some fairytale house... It is this big Victorian style house... With little nooks and corners.   I smile as i can see she loves it... "It looks so romantic..." She murmurs and i am no longer watching the pictures on the laptop... I look at her while she is staring at the photos of the house with little hearts in her eyes... 

"What do you think...?" She asks still looking at the screen... I smile. "Beautiful..." I say not taking my eyes off of her... She looks at me and realizes that i have been looking at her... "The house Chris... The house..." She says nudging me blushing like crazy... I chuckle and look at the screen... "We can take a look and if you want it, we will buy it..." I say and she rolls her eyes... "You have to like it to..." She says and i smirk... "Baby... I dont care were we life... If you wanted to life in a on bedroom apartment... I would... As long as you and Oliver are there i love it... I just want you to love were we life..." I say and she looks at me rolling her eyes again... "Smooth Evans... Smooth..." She mumbles and i smirk proudly...