102. A baby?

It has been a week since we had gotten home... Our little honeymoon had been bliss. It was just amazing... But Mya got me good... After her fantasy confession i had laid awake for a long time... Wondering what to do... Wondering what to say to that... Wondering if i would be up for that... When i brought it up the next day she had busted out laughing... It had been a joke... She was waiting for me to bring it up, to see my reaction... I had been stunned... But it had led to the best sex i had ever had... That was my pay back... I still smirk thinking about it... Her on her knees her hand bound behind her back her mouth open wide making her gag on my dick... Followed by edging her... Driving her crazy until she begged me to come... 

Coming home was amazing to... As much as we loved our alone time, we had missed our boys... I had carried her over the threshold of our home before putting her down to catch the boys who were running up to her hugging her tight... We had dinner with ma, the boys, Tyler and Sara. Followed by a game night. Ma had left the next morning while Sara and Tyler were staying for another week. Tomorrow they would go home and after a long conversation with Mya we decided to have a big family dinner tonight and tell everyone we were expecting... 

Mya was getting a little bump, and it would only be a matter of time for people to notice... But before we would tell everyone we would tell the boys... They were at school now but when they would be home, we would sit them down. We had bought them both a hoodie with 'best big brother' on it. We were both nervous for their reactions. 

Mya was in the kitchen preparing for dinner when i walked in smiling looking at my phone... I had made an offer on the cabin... The owners had accepted. They had wanted to sell, as the owners were older and not able to really keep up with the maintenance anymore, so they told us that it was a welcome offer... I was just happy i was able to make Mya happy... 

I walk up behind Mya wrapping my arms around her putting my hands on her stomach rubbing circles and she lets out a soft sigh leaning into me... She was so needy at the moment. Cuddly and just wanting to be touched all the time... I loved it... I loved this clingy phase... It was difficult though, even with the boys at school Tyler and Sara were still around... But they were still doing touristy things as they have never been to Boston before. So, there were some private moments, we fully took advantage off...  Just like now... Sara and Tyler were off sightseeing. They would be back before dinner but wanted to spend their last day here just roaming around Boston... I think partly to give Mya and i some alone time... We were still in the honeymoon stage...

 "Guess what..." I murmur into her ear and Mya giggles... "Again?" She asks giggling and i laugh grinding into her... "I will never say no to that, Mrs. Evans..." I say and grind into her again, teasing her as my hands glide lower until i cup her core rubbing her through her yoga pants. "But i was talking about something else..." I say kissing her neck and she leans her head to the side... "You are a tease... Shame on you for teasing a pregnant woman..." She mumbles before letting out a soft moan and i smirk... 

"Well i think you will forgive me when i tell you i just bought our little cabin..." I growl in her ear. "Really?" She asks and i nods smiling while slowly pushing down her yoga pants.... "Are you happy?" I ask and she moans as i play with the little fabric of her thong with one hand and with the other i unbutton my jeans. "I pull my dick out and i put it between her ass cheeks... "Answer me baby girl..." I growl rubbing my dick up and down between her perfect ass and she whines... "Very happy..." She moans pushing her ass back and i grin... 

I grab he hips and pull her back, so she is fully bend over. I smirk watching her pussy... Her lips are swollen and wet... She is wet and ready for me... I tease her by wrapping my hand around my shaft and running my tip between her swollen lips... I tease her entrance, and she whines pushing back wanting my dick deep inside of her... I smirk as i see her slick cover my dick... She whimpers... I tease her by only pushing my tip in before pulling out... It just looks amazing seeing her pussy hungry for my dick... "Chris please... Fuck me... God i need your dick inside of me..." She begs breathing heavy her voice sounding so needy before i slowly sink into her... She gasps followed by a moan and is slide my hands up her body under her shirt cupping her tits... I play with her nipples as i slowly start to push in and out of her... They grow hard between my fingers and i smirk pulling gently on them... "Chris..." She moans all needy and desperate...