100. Bliss and risky business

"Is it bad that i wished we could stay here longer..." Mya sighs as we sit on the deck looking out over the lake... The reflection of the stars in the water makes it magical... I chuckle... "If you ask me... No... If you would ask the boys... Yes..." I say planting a kiss on her shoulder. We are sitting on one chair... She is sitting between my legs curled up a blanket wrapped around us... "It is just so beautiful and peaceful here..." She whispers and  i smile once again proud to have found this place... 

This is what i loved most about Mya... She didn't need the fancy 5-star treatment. God knows this cabin is far from 5 stars... It is basic but she loves it... This is all she wants... The simplicity, just me and her... Looking at the stars... "I am a bad person... I dont want to go home tomorrow..." She sighs and i smile... "You are not a bad person baby girl..." I murmur as i pull out my phone and e-mail the owners sneakily behind her back to see if it is possible... "It is just we dont get to spend a lot of time just you and i..." She whispers and i feel my heart skip a beat at her words, it makes me smile. "Well if the owners are willing to sell us this place... What do you say that once a month... We spend a weekend here... Just you and i..." I say and she takes my arms wrapping them tighter around her... "That sounds like heaven... But with the new baby on the way dont be surprised if that won't happen that often after our nugget is born..." She sighs and i hum. 

"Maybe not in the beginning... But we will make time for each other..." I say kissing her temple. My phone buzzes letting me know an email has come in... The owners emailed back that it was no problem... I smile... I text ma asking if it is okay, if she is good staying another day and night with the boys. I get a text back immediately telling me to take all the time i need that she is having a good time with the boys, Tyler and Sara... She would let them know. 

"Well, you are in luck Mrs. Evans... We get to stay another night..." I murmur in her ear, and she looks at me shocked but with a big smile... "Really?" She asks and i nod... The owners say it is okay and ma is more than happy to stay another night with the boys." I explain and she cuddles into me more... 

We sit there in silence just watching the stars totally caught up in our own world. It is absolute bliss... "If we can buy this place then i want to redo the bathroom... I want a tub so you can soke and look at the stars out the window..." She whispers and i smile... "I better make them an offer they can't refuse then... Because i would not mind sitting in a bathtub with you watching the stars..." I whisper and she giggles... "Like you will be watching the stars then..." She teases and i grin... "Like you would..." I retort and she giggles... "I thought you are a star... Mr. Evans..." She giggles and i smirk... "As long as i am your star i dont care about all the other stardom..." I murmur and she snickers before making gagging noises... "You, big old sap..." She whispers and i gasp... "I am not old..." I pout and Mya laughs... 

"Tell that to the grey hairs in your beard..." She whispers her fingers scratching my beard and i groan... "Dont be like that... I think it is sexy..." She whispers and that makes me smirk. "My sexy silver fox..." She mumbles... I roll my eyes... "Dont roll your eyes at me..." She says having me perplexed... "How did you...?" I say and she laughs... "Because i know you..." She smirks and i lean my head on her shoulder... "Yes, you do..." I mumble planting more kisses on her shoulder up into her neck... She lets out a soft moan moving her head to the side giving me better access... 

All of a sudden, she sits up turning around and kisses me... "I need you... Now..." She moans as her hand dips into my sweats... "Here outside?" I say with a squeaky voice before letting out a groan. Her hand has found its target, and she is pumping my dick up and down... 

"What if someone sees..." I say my voice hoarse, and she smiles before kissing me again... But she gives me no chance to protest anymore... She stands up and pushes the boxers she was wearing down before crawling in my lap straddling me... "Are you really going to deny your pregnant wife?" She says pouting at me and i groan... "Fuck it..." I mumble and push my pants down, just enough that my dick is free... "Besides we have a blanket..." She says giggling wrapping it around us... I waste no time lifting her up, and lining my now rock-hard dick up with her entrance before slowly letting her sink down around it... She moans breathing heavy and buries her head in my neck. I groan back as she sucks on the skin in my neck... "So big..." She murmurs and i take in a sharp breath... "So, fucking tight..." I answer and buck my hips up making her let out a little yelp... 

I keep bucking my hips up as she grinds on me, and it is heaven. The fact that we could be caught even though it is pretty private makes it more exciting... "I love you Chris..." Mya moans and i groan... "I love you to baby girl... My naughty girl..." I growl and she kisses me her hands in my hair... "Oh god feels so good... Ooooh so good..." She moans and she starts to move faster... This is going to be quick... I move my hands to her ass helping her move pushing her down harder on me... We kiss until our lungs burn... Breathing heavy swallowing each other's moans. 

I dig my fingers in the flesh of her perfect ass... "I love your ass... I love your pussy... I love all of you... You are perfect... Perfect for me..." I groan as i feel i am close... She moans back... Pressing her forehead against mine as she now almost finally rides me chasing her own orgasm... "Just a little longer Chris... Please... I am so close..." She whines and i take a few deep breaths to yield my body... "Oh fuck... Just like that... Dont stop... Yes... Yes... Yes...." She whispers screams and she throws her head back looking like an absolute goddess... She comes, her walls strangling my dick. Her eyes rolling in the back of her head and her whole body shaking.... I let go and fill her up, letting out a loud animalistic grunt... "Fuuuuck..." I groan pressing her down on me hard to make sure she is filled with ever last drop of my cum... 

We are both breathing heavy and the blanket slides down... She starts to chuckle licking her lips before kissing me again... "Take me to bed... Please...." She whispers and i grin... "Someone is begging for more..." I say and she nods... "Always..." She murmurs....