116. Dirty weekend

"Pack a bag..." Mya says all excited as she walks into the bedroom... I had just woken up... I had woken up late as it had been a late-night last night... We had a nice night with Sara and Tyler drinking and playing charades... "Pack a bag?" I say confused and she nods... "Yes..." She says smirking and walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist hugging me... "I am taking my gorgeous husband away for the weekend..." She says with this twinkle in her eyes... "O really?" I say and she nods again... "Dont worry on what to bring... I was not planning on leaving the bed..." She whispers and i groan as she rubs my dick through my pants...... 

"I think we are long overdue for a dirty weekend in our little cabin..." She says one hands glide under my shirt and i feel her nails scrape over my skin while the other still rubs my dick and i growl... "What about the kids?" I ask and Mya giggles... "They will manage... 6 months and 10 is old enough to stay home alone right..." She asks and i laugh... "Sara and Tyler are taking care of the kids this weekend..." She says and i smile and kiss her passionately... "I like the way you think, Mrs. Evans..." I say and slide my hands down to her ass giving her a little squeeze making her moan... "We need to stop it... Or we will never leave..." She sighs and i chuckle... 

Mya and i pack our bags and after saying goodbye to everyone we get in the car and drive to the cabin... As i am unlocking the door Mya is teasing me... Her arms are wrapped around me hugging me from behind... But she is not shy about what is on her mind as one of her hands slide down and she strokes my dick through my jeans..."Maybe while we are here, and we take a rest between our activities we can think what to do with this place..." Mya says humming planting kisses on my back and i nod... "If we got time..." I say and growl lifting her up kicking the door open and walking her inside and to the bed immediately... 

I throw her on the bed, and she giggles as i get rid of my clothes... "Somebody is eager..." She whispers and i smirk and dont waste any time ripping the clothes off of her... "Yeah well... When you have this incredibly sexy wife you are always eager..." I grin and she giggles... "Smooth Evans... Really smooth..." She says and i crawl over her and push her legs apart... "Yeah well... It is the only thing that is going to be smooth... Because you are in for a bumpy ride baby girl..." I say grinning and she laughs... But as soon as i kiss her neck she stops laughing and lets out a soft moan...

"Chris... Please fuck me... Fuck me hard..." She moans as i am kissing her all over and i smirk... "Who is eager now..." I chuckle and she moans... But i do as she asks and in one swift move i slam into her... She arches her back of the bed letting out a moan and her hands slide to my back her nails digging in... "Fuck..." I growl and drop my head in the crook of her neck as she squeezes her walls tight around my dick... The mood quickly goes from playful to a little darker... Fuck i love how she can do that...

I start to move as she begs me to, and i push myself up... I take her legs and put them on my shoulders wrapping my arms around them holding them tightly pressed against me... I keep slamming into her watching her fall apart in front of my eyes letting my hands glide up an down her bare legs... Her own hands are on her tits as she plays with her nipples... "Such a good fucking girl..." I growl and she moans in response... 

But just as she is about to come i pull out... She whines and i smirk flipping her over... "Hands and knees..." I growl and she quickly pushes herself up... I smirk and grab her hips and slam back into her... I slap her ass and growl as it makes her squeeze me again... I lean over her and grab her arms putting them behind her back pressing her chest into the bed... "My perfect little fuck toy... So eager for my dick... Always taking me so good..." I growl and she mewls... "Your fuck toy... Your little slut..." She whines and i smirk... "That's right baby girl... All mine..." I growl snapping my hips forward making her cry out in ecstasy as she comes around my dick... I growl but keep moving and lean over her fucking her through her orgasm... 

"Your mine to do with as i please this weekend baby girl... However, i see fit..." I growl and she moans...I grab her hair and lift her head up a little... "Say it..." I growl in her ear and i can see the little smirk on her face... She says nothing but the little twinkle in her eyes gives her away... She is going to be a little bratty... 

I let her hair go and push myself up again slapping her ass... "Say it baby girl... Dont be a little brat..." I growl but she shakes her head... So, i slap her ass again and she moans... I can see her perfect skin go pink and i lick my lips... I grab her ass in my hands... "Say... It..." I growl again but she moans and shakes her head so i pull her ass cheeks apart and spit between them and she gasps... I grin as i keep moving but now slow teasing her, watching my dick disappear inside of her while i circle her other hole spreading my spit... She gasps and as she does so i thrust into her again hard while pushing my thumb in her other hole... 

"FUCK CHRIS!" She mewls and i chuckle... "Say it baby girl..." I mutter as i fuck her with my dick and thumb filling her and she moans... "Yours... To do as you please..." She moans through gritted teeth... I smirk in victory and let out a loud growl as i pick up the pace chasing my own release i feel her walls tighten and all she does is moan her hands grabbing the sheets... 

"Come for me baby... Be a good girl and milk my cock..." I growl pulling my thumb out and grabbing her hips pulling her harder on me... After a few more thrusts she comes and i follow quickly after as her pussy milks me for everything i got... I collapse on top of her, and she giggles... 

After a few second i roll off of her and get of the bed lifting her up bridal style and walking to the little bathroom... I turn on the shower and walk under it while it is still cold making her gasp and squeal... "Christopher!" She squeals and i laugh... I let her slide down my body and smirk cupping her face and kissing her as the water finally turns warm and runs over us...  

When we break the kiss, she lets out a sigh and puts her head on my chest wrapping her arms around my waist holding me tight... "I am sorry for being a neglectful wife lately..." She whispers and i sigh... "Baby... You were not neglectful..." I say and she looks up... "I dont want you to think you come second..." She whispers and i can see she is on the verge of tears... "But i do come second baby..." I say smiling... "I come second to our kids..." I say smirking and she rolls her eyes... "No... You all share the number one spot..." I chuckle and kiss her again... "But in all seriousness... I understood... You want to get the shelter up and running..." I say and she kisses me again... "You are the best husband any woman could ask for..." She whispers and i take a deep breath as this warm feeling spreads through my body... "You are the best wife any man could ask for baby..." I mumble and kiss her again... 

"Now turn around and bend over... I am not done with you yet..." I growl and she giggles and does as i ask... I watch her, licking my lips as i pump myself up and down again... When i am fully hard again i fill her up and fuck her hard the only sound filling the bathroom are our moans and skin slapping together... It is quick and raw but fuck it feels good... After we both have come, we catch our breath still connected and i keep planting kisses on her shoulder. 

We get out the shower and i get dressed... I go get the bags of groceries out of the car and i smile as Mya is sitting on the counter waiting for me... She wants to jump off but i stop her... "Stay baby... I will make us something to eat..." I say and she smiles... 

While i cook us some lunch she calls home to check in on the kids... "They are all having the time of their lives... Tyler took the boys fishing and Sara is at home with Iris having some girl time..." Mya says after hanging up and i chuckle... 

"Good... Then we dont have to feel too guilty for leaving them..." I say and she giggles... "Yeah... I was thinking maybe we could take a little family trip soon..." Mya says and i nod... "Disney?" I ask getting all excited and she giggles... "Sounds good to me... I know the boys will love it... Dont know about Iris though..." She says and i smirk... "Maybe we can ask ma to take Iris... And then go back when she is old enough..." I say and she smiles... "I was thinking of taking the whole family... Your mom, brother, Shanna, Carly and the kids..." She says and i look at her with a big smile... "Dont forget Tyler and Sara..." I say and she giggles... "It sounds like a plan..." Mya whispers and i kiss her...