Chapter 6

Erin and Jay were at the therapist's office, and Jay was doing better, and starting to open up.

"What happened that night. Jay?" Katie asked.

Jay looked at Erin, who encouraged him to explain.

"Well. It was a normal day, I was coming home, and that's when A-Abby started pounding on me, she d-dug her fingers into m-my wrist, she asked why I-I was with Erin. I-I tried to explain, s-she didn't wanna h-hear it..." Jay explained.

Katie nodded, and wrote everything down in her notepad.

"T-Then. We got to the bedroom, she wanted to have sex, I was tired, so I didn't want have sex, s-she forced me onto the bed, a-and started t-..." Jay stopped briefly.

Jay covered his mouth, and gagged.

"H-Have you got a barf bag?" Jay gagged.

Katie nodded, and handed one over to Jay.

As Jay puked into the bag. Katie called the session.

"That's our session over, but you did really well..." Katie nodded.

Jay stuck his thumb up in the air, and coughed.

"We'll see you next time!" Katie smiled.

Jay got up, and walked out with Erin.

"You did very well. I'm glad you could explain everything..." Erin smiled.

Jay nodded, and walked out with Erin.

Soon. Erin had dropped Jay back at his apartment, and and Erin was soon with Jamie.

Jamie walked over with two cups of coffee, and some cookies.

"So, how'd it go?" Jamie asked.

Erin sat up, and nodded.

"It went good! Until. Jay puked, because it got too much to handle, poor guy..." Erin looked down.

Jamie sighed, and rubbed Erin's back.

"Hey. We're gonna get him through this, I promise..." Jamie whispered.

Erin nodded, and watched the show, which was playing.

Hank Voight
Halstead has to go undercover...

Erin shot straight up, when she read Hank's message.

"What? What is it?" Jamie wondered.

Erin sighed, and replied.

"Hank's making Jay go under, because of a case, we couldn't make out, and there's this girl. Camilla? She has the hots for Jay? And, we have this stupid thing. "Who does the paperwork first? Goes undercover." It's stupid. I know, but Hank wants Jay to do the undercover task, and there's no changing his mind..." Erin explained.

Jamie sighed, and kissed Erin's head.

"Throughout the years I've known Jay, he's gonna be down for whatever, and he won't care about what he's been through, he'd just put that all behind him, when it'll still be there..." Jami explained.

Erin nodded, and sighed.

After a few hours. Jay is getting ready to go undercover.

"Remember. Don't sleep with Camilla, pretend that you are. You will not use your normal cell phone, your only going to use the phone, which has only the district, us, and the bullpen's number on it. Mouse has set up your apartment. Your good to go!" Hank explained.

Jay nodded, and zipped his Jacket up.

"It'll be okay! Whenever you feel like you can't do it anymore. Just say the word!" Antonio explained.

Jay put his bag on his shoulder, and smiled.

"I'll be fine! I might get a new girl?!" Jay smirked.

The unit all laughed, and said their goodbye.

Jay walked downstairs, and buzzed himself out.

"He's gonna make it, right?" Kim spoke up.

Hank nodded, and reassured.

"He's gonna be fine! He knows what to do..." Hank reassured.

Erin nodded, and sat down at her desk.

The unit followed in suit, and sat down.

Jay was at his apartment, and he was settled in.

The apartment had photos of Camilla and Jay on the walls, to make it look real, and the bed was small, the right size for Jay.

Hank Voight
Your first case is at the Veil club.
Meet Camilla there.

Jay looked at his phone, and registered the message in his brain.

After a few minutes. Jay got into his pyjamas, and fell asleep.

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you like this part!!

Vote and Comment!!

~Stay Safe 🙂

Xoxo Xoxo

Xx