64: One Soul, Two Bodies

Normal P.O.V

“Gray... Gems... Pull yourselved together!” Gems heard those words, as he slowly opened his eyes, his glasses were still on and Gray was still holding his hand.

“Gray...?” Gems mumbled as he got up and so did Gray.

“Gemsie!”

“Gray!”

“We are alive!” They both spoke simultaneously as they hugged each other. They turned their heads to see Jet and Droy there at the island and they looked older and they all tackled them in a hug.

And one by one every guild member was found to be alive.

“Who are you?” Natsu asked as they all saw a little girl they had never seen before.

“My name is Mavis. The first master of Fairy Tail, Mavis Vermilion.” She said with a smile, while others just shivered thinking it was her ghost, because it was.

“What happened here? Why is everyone saying that its been seven years?” Gems asked getting confused.

“When Acnologia attacked, I converted the bond and the mutual trust everyone shared into magic power. Your feelings activated Fairy Sphere, one of the three grand Fairy spells. This absolute defense spell protects the guild from all manners of evil.” Mavis explained as they listened to her carefully.

“But everyone remained frozen inside, and it took seven years for the seal to lift.” she added before she disappeared after praising Makarov. They all just rejoiced that they had survived Acnologia's attack.

Upon getting back to the new tiny guild hall, they immediately kicked ass of the Twilight Ogre guild who were bullying Fairy Tail.

Gems's P.O.V

It was the year 791, and seven years had passed. I looked at Gray and smiled. Does that mean Gray and I been together for seven years now? Guess we've a lot to talk about later tonight.

I don't think I'll forget the time we shared that evening in the Fairy Tail building. We ate and sang and danced and partied as if to make up for those seven years.

Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus had joined us too, brings back a lot of old memories because they all looked different now. They helped our guild the most while we were gone.

The clamor never ends. For us, it was only a day, but for everyone else, it was an all too long seven years of suffering and loneliness. It pains me whenever I think about them waiting and waiting, just like
how I did for Gray when we were kids.

But seven years is an unimaginable long time. Romeo's all grown up, Jet and Droy are really different too, Macao is the fourth guild master now, Alzack and Bisca are married and raising a kid too. It was a shocker when it came out that Cana was Gildarts's daughter. Lucy's dad passed away too.

When we got back home at night, it was still the same, just like how we left it before leaving.

“Welcome back home!” Erza said as she took a deep breathe. Our home was dearly missed. The landlady took care of it as Jude Heartfilia had been paying the rent.

Nostalgia hit both me and Gray as we went back to our room.

“I missed our bedroom.” I mumbled as I closed the door behind while Gray opened our wardrobe and everything was just like that. I couldn't help but hug him.

Gray hugged me back.

“Gray...” I mumbled.

“Feels good to be back home.” Gray mumbled.