Chapter 9

Colleen POV

Each day has been getting better with my shoulder. I am now doing hydra therapy in the water to build the muscle while my arm is weightless. Today is the day before we leave for Hawaii so Josh is in the water with me too so we can continue doing therapy for the next two weeks while we are away. The therapist shows him some simple exercises he can do to keep my therapy  on track. I smile at him as he does them on me. I love him so much. At the end of the session we go straight home and start packing until we have everything at the door. We plop back down on the couch and just watch tv while Josh jumps on his laptop. I see him pull up the Four Seasons website, the place we are staying at. "What are you doing babe?" I ask him. "Changing our reservation to one that has a private hot tub for your therapy" he says. I smile and lean in and kiss him. "Baby I love you" I say as I kiss him again. He puts the laptop on the table while never loosing our connection. His hand wraps around me and pulls me in closer. "Colleen how are you mine babe?" He asks while kissing my neck. "Cause you are the best man ever" I say as I lift his shirt off. "Are you ok to do this sweetheart?" He asks. I nod. He lifts my shirt and bra off and then I stand in front of him as he unzips my shorts and lowers them down. Finally they hit the floor but our intensity grows. He stands up beside me and takes off his pants and underwear and sits back down on the couch. I sit on him straddling him as. He watches me. "Baby I stopped taking the pill two weeks ago" I say watching his reaction. He rests his face on my chest and starts crying. "I am so ready to be a dad babe" he says sweetly. I lean down and kiss him as he pushes himself inside me. "Josh.... Lets have a baby sweetheart. Give me a baby please" I say as I kiss his neck. He grabs my waist and moves faster. "Oh Colleen I am so close babe" he says panting. "Thats it sweetheart. Oh my god Josh... I am gonna..." I whisper as he increases the pace once again. I feel him explode as he moans more than he ever has before which makes me loose it as well. "Oh Colleen" he moans as he is still enjoying his orgasm as he watches me crumble. I lay against him as he hugs me tight. "Baby that was the best ever. So much emotion knowing we are trying for a baby" he says. "You are sooo sweet Josh" I say leaning down to kiss him. He rubs my stomach and looks at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and says "soon".

The next day we land in Hawaii and my back is a mess from the plane. I hold myself together but Josh knows I am hurting. We check in the room and its gorgeous. We have our own private deck with hot tub facing the water. "You need your therapy babe after sitting on the plane for 6 hours. Lets go in" he says. I nod not arguing and start taking my clothes off as he grabs our bathing suits from the suitcase. We put them on and he helps me into the tub. I see champagne sitting by the edge of the hot tub and I smile. He kisses me as I float above him with his arms wrapped around me. "Ok lets do the therapy on your arm and then we can get down to some serious baby making" he says kissing my neck as we both laugh.