Chapter 28

Josh POV

I walk around the corner and see Colleen laying on Lilys floor of her room. I panic thinking something is wrong. "Colleen!" I semi shout as I run in. "Josh... I am good babe. Just daydreaming" she says as she grabs for my hand. I lay down on the floor with her and look around the room. "Now we wait" I say smiling. She smiles and kisses my lips. "Joshua I have decided I am having Lily at home" she says. "Colleen I am not sure thats safe babe with your diabetes it scares me" I say. "I am going to hire a nurse and midwife" she says. "Don't  like it" I say getting emotional. "Please do this for me babe. I am giving birth. I want this" she says holding my face. "Okay" I say as I kiss her again and we makeout on the floor for a bit. After about 10 minutes we decide to watch a movie and relax for the rest of the day. She lays in my arms on the couch. My hands are under her shirt rubbing her belly and I feel it move. I feel Lily move. I have felt her move before but today is different. After the past couple of weeks and the scares I have been through I start to cry. Colleen looks up at me. "Josh whats wrong?" she asks. "I am just so grateful both my girls are here with me" I say as I lean in to kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck and things get heated fast. My hands run under her shirt up to her breasts. I lift up the shirt and off her head. I kiss her chest as she watches me with her fingers through my hair. "Love you baby" she says. I stand up and pulls all my clothes off of me and take her shorts off. I kiss her belly and smile at her. I lift her off the couch standing in front of me now while I sit on the couch. I kiss her belly again. She lowers herself on the floor kneeling in front of me as she kisses my chest and then back up to my lips. I get more excited every second. I need her. Need to show her I love her. I lift her off her knees and she straddles me as I lower her onto me. "You feel amazing baby" she says as she grabs onto my neck and slowly goes up and down. "Love you Colleen" I say as I kiss her neck. She starts to pant a little more and I know she is ready. " Gonna come for me sweetheart?" I ask as I push into her deeper. She nods and explodes in my arms. "Ah sweetheart" I say and I do just the same. I hug her tight as we just sit there. "Colleen I really love you" I say crying again. "I love you too baby" she says kissing the top of my head. This is my life moment.