Chapter 30

Josh POV

Rachel pulls up and walks up to us sitting on the porch. "The babysitter is here" she says jokingly. "Thanks" I say towards Rachel smiling. "I will be back in like 2-3 hours max" I say grabbing my keys. I bend down to Colleen. "See you soon baby" I say as I kiss Colleen. She grabs my face and kisses me back. "Guys you aren't alone" Rachel says laughing. "Sorry Rachel. Take care of my girl please" I say as I walk to the car. I jump in and start going to my first meeting with my agent.
I make it through the first meeting and start driving to the second. I am meeting Chris there as well as we are discussing a taping of WUI. I pull into the parking lot and see Chris pull in down the row. "Wow you actually left her alone?" He says jokingly. "No way. Rachel is there" I say smiling. We make our way into the meeting with some production crew and discuss things about advertising and getting sponsorship. Suddenly my phone beeps to indicate I have a text from Rachel.

JOSH- JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW COLLEEN IS THROWING UP AGAIN AND TARA IS ON HER WAY HERE. HER BLOOD SUGAR IS FINE.
I run out of the meeting and call Rachel. "Rachel is Tara there yet? Is Colleen lethargic?" I ask in a panic. "Joshua , Tara just got here. Wait a second" she says and she mutes the phone. "Josh, you need to come home now Tara says" Rachel says sternly. "Is Colleen ok?" I ask as I run out of the building. "We got her Josh" Rachel says. I jump in my car and continue talking. "Put me on speaker Rachel" I ask. "Ok go ahead Josh. She is here" Rachel says. "Colleen you ok?" I ask. "I am good honey. Just come home safely  ok?" She says sweetly. "On my way" I say. I drive all the way home impatiently veering through as much traffic as possible until I finally reach home. I see Rachel standing on the front porch smiling. "Whats going on?" I ask racing up to her. She grabs my arms. "Lily is coming" Rachel says. I jump back shocked. "Now?" I ask. Rachel nods laughing at me. I race into the house and see Colleen leaning over the side of the bed vomiting in a pail so she doesn't see me come in. Tara and Katie are both here and they smile at me and get up and walk out of the room. "Colleen sweetheart... Doing ok?" I ask brushing hair off her face. She opens her eyes and grabs me. "Josh thank you for coming home babe" she says and then starts screaming in pain. "Breathe babe" I say kissing her cheek. She starts panting squeezing my hand. I start tearing up watching her in agony. Tara and Katie walk in. "Well Ms Lily is on her way. Colleen is at a 3" Katie says. I look down at Colleen. "I am so excited. We are going to be parents today sweetheart" I say as Colleen smiles at me. "Hopefully sooner than later. Josh this is only going to get worse" she says panting again holding onto me for dear life. My poor Colleen.