Chapter 32

Josh POV

Colleen is screaming as Tara and Katie rush into the room. "Colleen do you want the bed?" Tara asks. She shakes her head no. "Okay Colleen start pushing" Katie says after she checks her. Colleen pushes hard as we all count. She gasps for breath and does it again. "My god Joshhhhhhhhh" she is yelling as I kiss her shoulders. "Come on Colleen....you got it baby" I say. She rests on my shoulder until the next contraction and starts pushing again. "Colleen I can see the top of her head. You are doing amazing" Katie says smiling. Colleen pushes again and again screaming louder until Lily's head is out. "Holy fuck" Colleen cries. "Never again" she says. I smile as Katie smiles at me again. "Colleen deep breathing ok?" Tara says. Colleen takes some deep breathes and starts pushing again. I am looking down over Colleens shoulder and I see a fair hair baby girl. I start to cry. Rachel is crying as well as she grabs my arm. Finally Colleen pushes for the last time and Katie holds up Lily. She is gorgeous but she isn't making a noise. "Why isn't she crying?" Colleen starts yelling. Katie works on Lily without panicing and finally we hear her cry. Colleen and I sigh and hug each other. I bend Colleen down kissing her lips hard. "Colleen oh my god. Thank you sweetheart for our daughter" I say crying. She smiles and is exhausted in my arms and hugs me. "Who wants to hold her first?" Katie asks. "Give her to her Momma" I say. Katie passes Lily to Colleen and she kisses her over and over again."Look at her Joshua. She is beautiful" Colleen cries. "She is honey" I say rubbing my hand on Lilys belly. Colleen passes her back to me. "Go see your Daddy Lily" Colleen says and I realize someone will now be calling me Daddy. I look at her big beautiful eyes as she stares at me and I kiss her forehead. I grab her little hand and kiss it as well. I look down at Colleen who is sobbing as Rachel takes pictures. I pass her over to Rachel and Rachel hugs her and kisses her as well. "Grab your camera Josh" Colleen says. I grab it and start talking. "I am a dad innernayet!!! My beautiful wife gave me our daughter today. Look everyone isn't she perfect?" I say sobbing again. Colleen rubs my arm and asks Rachel to take a picture of the three of us. "I don't care if I look like shit. I just gave birth" Colleen says smiling. I hug her tight and Rachel posts them to Instagram and Twitter etc. People are freaking out. Katie finishes working on Colleen and Tara wants her in bed asap to check her over. I lift her up and place her in bed throwing some shorts on her. Tara does her blood pressure and sugars. "Josh you have any juice?" Tara asks. Rachel races out to the kitchen and brings some orange juice and Tara passes it to Colleen. "Your sugars are too low. Lets raise them up" Tara says. Colleen grabs my hand after drinking the juice and closes her eyes. I sit beside her and kiss her hand as her parents walk in the bedroom. I hear Gwen start crying as Rachel passes her Lily. What an amazing day.