Chapter 90

Colleen pov

I was so happy to see Joshua's reaction that we are having another little girl the other night. He asked me to wait until he got home to tell Lily together. Rachel is over during the nights after Tricia goes home so I always have help. I am exhausted all the time even though I rest all the time. I haven't told Josh. I didn't want him to worry as he is home tomorrow anyways. I keep snuggling up to his pillow every night but tonight especially. It is about midnight and I have been in bed since about 8pm. Rachel is sleeping with Lilly in her tent in her room and the house is so still. I hear my phone vibrating on my bedside table. I reach to grab it and its Josh. He never usually calls this late but figure he is calling me after his show. "Baby?" I answer. "Colleen?" I hear a voice say. Its Jim, Josh's manager. "Jim whats wrong?" I ask on the verge of being sick, as I get an instant feeling something is not right. "Colleen, is Rachel with you?" He asks. "Jim!!! Don't do this to me" I say. "Colleen , this is not life or death. I just want someone to take down information" he says. "Let me get her" I say as I jump off the bed and start running down the hall crying. I reach Lily's door and Rachel is still awake on her phone. She sees me as I wave for her to come out. She tiptoes out of the room leaving Lily to sleep. "Whats wrong Colleen?" She says looking at me in tears. "Jim, Josh's manager is on the phone. He won't tell me whats wrong. Something is wrong with Josh!" I say as I shove my phone to her. She talks to Jim as I watch and listen to her with short answers. "What is wrong?" I ask as she hangs up. "Colleen breathe!" Rachel says. "Josh is super ill. He came off stage tonight and was vomiting and in terrible pain. He was having a gallbladder attack so he is in surgery now" Rachel says. "What?" I almost scream. "They just took him in 10 minutes ago. They thought he was having a heart attack" she says. "I need to go" I say running to my room to pack. "Colleen, Jim says he will only be in hospital recovery for 6 hours. He will bring him home tomorrow afternoon or evening instead of the morning flight. He is also going to call us in a few hours after he comes out of surgery. Lets just lay down ok until then?" Rachel says. I nod in a daze. She walks me back arm in arm. I sit up on my bed and am in a trance. "I have to call Lisa and Greg" I say grabbing my phone. "Now? Its 3:24am there?" She asks. "Yes now Rachel. He is their child!" I say angrily. She nods and looks down. "Sorry Rachel. I am so upset" I say grabbing her hand. I dial Lisa and Greg's number and it rings twice. "Colleen? Whats wrong?" Lisa says. I tell her about Josh and she starts to cry as I hear her relay the info to Greg. "I will call you when I hear from them in a few hours" I say. "Thank you Colleen. Love you" Lisa says and she hangs up. I hug Rachel and start to cry. I need to know how he is.