Chapter 91

Josh POV

I open my eyes and feel totally out of it. I see Jim sitting beside me. I am in the hospital? Yes I remember being violently ill after the show and with terrible stomach pains. "Jim" I say getting his attention. "Hey buddy. Doing ok? How is your stomach now?" He asks me. "Sore but not so painful" I say. My mouth is totally dry. Jim pours me a glass of water so I take sips. "The nurse said only sips after surgery. Go easy on it" he says. "I had surgery? For what?" I ask. "Gallstones. So they removed your gallbladder" he says. "You like to end your tours with real excitement don't you?" He says smiling. "I guess so" I reply. "I am just glad you are ok. Colleen is a mess with worry. Can we call her? She is waiting for a call from me when you came out of surgery" he adds. "Yes please" I say as I watch him call on facetime. "Hi Colleen! Hi Rachel! I have got the man of the hour here. He is fine ok Colleen?" He says to her smiling. I can't see the screen but can hear her crying. "Pass me the phone Jim please" I ask. I grab it and point it to me. I see her on the screen and she is totally distraught. "Colleen I am fine baby. Stop crying" I say tearing up. "Josh I love you baby" she says covering her mouth. I hear Rachel talking to her quietly rubbing her back. "Hi Rach" I say. Rachel peeks around into the screenshot and waves. "Love you bro" she says and then turns her attention back to Colleen. "want me to fly there babe? Jim says he is bringing you home later today. Is that still happening?" She asks wiping her face. I look over at Jim and he nods. "You will be discharged late morning" Jim whispers. "I heard that" Colleen says sighing. "We are leaving on the 2pm flight here so with the time zone change will land at 3pm your time" Jim says. I smile back at the screen at her and she looks terrible. "Rach can I have a minute with her alone please?" I ask. I see Rachel get up and leave and Jim looks at me and leaves the room as well. "Colleen sweetheart. Stop crying. I am here and fine and will be back home in like 10 hours ok?" I say. She nods. "Josh I was so worried. Love you so much baby" she says. I get tears in my eyes watching her. "Awww love you too. Need you calm and not stressed babe" I say.

We land as scheduled and I am totally good now other than some soreness. I see Rachel and Colleen sitting in some chairs. They don't see us yet. As we walk closer she finally sees me. She stands up slowly with her gorgeous belly and moves as quickly as possible to me. She hugs me tight and cries. "Oh god maybe I am hurting you" she says backing away looking at my stomach. I grab her closer and pull her to me. "No you aren't babe. How are my girls?" I ask rubbing her stomach. "Tired" she says leaning against my chest. "Come here" I say kissing her. She reaches her hands to my face and we have a moment to ourselves in a sea full of strangers at the airport. We don't care. We needed it.