Chapter 75

Josh pov

I am waiting at the gate for Colleen's plane. I can't wait to see her. Five days is too long for me, hell five minutes is too long to be honest. I see her come down the walkway and wave as she sees me. My heart starts swelling just seeing her wave. I start walking towards her and finally reach her. "Hi baby" I say as I hug her and then kiss her. "Hi babe" she replied squeezing me tight. I look down at her face as I still hold her. She looks pale.  "Feeling ok?" I ask. "Plane had lots of turbulence" she replies. I kiss her quickly again and we walk hand in hand back to the baggage area to wait. "Hows the shows? I saw some on Youtube from fans and it looks amazing" she says. "Going great but I missed you" I say leaning down to her again and kissing her. Her bag finally comes down the chute and we grab it and make our way back to the hotel.

We walk in to the hotel and I place her bag in the closet. "Babe can you grab my onesie from the suitcase please before you put it away? " she asks as I pull it back out and unzip it. I wrangle through her clothes and find it and pass it to her. She starts taking some clothes off to get her onesie on and I wrap my arms around her kissing her neck as I moan just feeling her skin. "Mmmm baby" she says spinning as we start kissing and then totally makeout. I take everything off of her and start stripping. She starts to laugh. "Babe when a girl starts laughing at a guy as he takes off his clothes, it is not a good morale booster" I say smirking. "Not laughing at you. I am laughing at us not being in the room for more than 5 minutes before clothes start coming off" she says as her hands run down my back. I squeeze her and lay her down. "You look amazing" I whisper as her legs bend around me. "You do too" she says kissing my neck. "Let me grab a condom babe" I say hopping  up and grabbing one from the bathroom and quickly return. "Now where were we?" I ask as I crawl up to her. She smiles and wraps around me again and I instantly push myself into her. I grab her face kissing her as I move slowly. "Joshua love you baby" she says as she orgasms so fast. "Miss me baby?" I smile. She nods kissing me again. I continue on and hear her getting close again. "Colleen you are so close again babe? Last time you were this fast was when you were pregnant" I say smiling down at her. Her face goes stone. She drops eye contact from me. I start feeling sick watching her reaction. "Colleen??? Tell me I am misreading your face" I say as I stop all motion. She grabs my face. "I was going to tell you later" she says quietly. "No no no!!!" I say rolling off of her staring at the ceiling. "You are joking right? One time! One time it broke!" I say crying looking at her. She starts crying as well and nods. "Its true" she cries. Pregnancy news  should be amazing but in our case it is not. I feel sick to my stomach.