Chapter 151

Colleen POV

"Baby please let me call the girls?" he asks while I hold onto him standing by the bed. I nod as he sits me down. He runs over to his phone as I heavily breathe. I have been in labour for only two hours but since this is my fourth it should be quicker. "Joshua...the baby is coming now!" I say laying down feeling the urge to push. "Holy shit she needs to push like now Tara!" I hear Josh cries to her on the phone. I grab his hand. "Josh....relax we got this" I say smiling instantly calming. He passes me the phone. "Tara...I need to push" I say to her. "Colleen breathe through them. Katie and I are driving now" she says. "I will try" I say hanging up. I am panting. "I knew I should have called them earlier" he says worriedly. "Josh, nothing is going wrong. We have done this" I say. I bury my face into the pillow. "Rachel come look after the kids please, Colleen is in labour and they should be waking up soon" he tells het on the phone. "Let me talk to her" I gasp. "Colleen! are you ok?" she asks. "Yes come over Rachel please and calm Joshua down" I say smiling at him as he half smiles. I hang up and have an instant need to push. "Joshua grab some towels please  and place them under me. I have to push like now...I can't stop it" I say. He runs to the bathroom and lays them under me. "Josh check me. Can you see the baby?" I ask. He looks and nods crying at me. "Deliver the baby sweetheart please" I beg clinching onto his arm. He nods and sits below me. "Oh my god babe, oh my god go" he says to me rubbing my leg. I bear down and push hard. "Tara she is pushing how do I do this?" Josh cries to them on the phone. I look down at him. "She is pulling in the driveway Colleen one second" he says running. I hear running down the hall and see Rachel and Tara both run in. "The baby is coming now!" I say. Tara looks at me and reaches inside me. "Ok go Colleen, Katie should be here in 5 minutes" she says. I push hard. "Baby isn't moving down Colleen, keep going" she says. I nod and push again and again and again.

"Oh my god baby. Lets go to the hospital and get a c-section" he says as I am exhausted after 1 hour of pushing. "Colleen this baby is bigger than any of your others. Going to give you an episiotomy" she says. "What is that?" Josh asks. "She is going to slice me to give the baby more room" I say to him. He looks pale. "It's okay Josh" I say. I feel Katie cut me as I cling onto Josh crying. "Push Colleen!" Katie says. I feel the baby's head is out. Josh pulls me back from our hug and looks down. "Dark hair like their Momma" he says wiping tears from his face. "I love you baby" he cries. "Go!" Katie yells. I push a few more times and the pain is over. My last baby. Josh is hugging me sobbing. I hear Katie talking and Tara come to my face. "Colleen you have a baby...."