Chapter 135

Josh POV

I am home now in bed where I have been for days. I am starting to get an appetite. I only feel like pancakes lately so Colleen makes them everyday. I watch videos that Colleen has got playing from her laptop. A new one pops up. "My sweet man" is the title. I watch all of her videos and don't know this one. It starts to play and its of us from the start of "us" to present day. It's got some hospital shots of when Colleen was sick and one of me sleeping in my bed at home with the first treatment. At the very end she comes on the screen. She has tears in her eyes. "My Joshua is my life. He has been part of every moment for 13 years today. Lucky 13. I didn't start breathing until I met him. This video shows you what we have built together. Wonderful friends and family and a greater love everyday. Happy Anniversary baby. I love you" she says and blows a kiss. I am sobbing  as I close the screen. "Joshua whats wrong?" Colleen asks rushing in. "I watched your video. I love you so much baby. So much" I say grabbing her. She nuzzles into my neck. "Happy Anniversary babe" I say kissing her. "Same to you darling" she says sweetly. She passes me a photo frame. "Something small" she smiles. I turn it over and its a picture of me holding Jasmine in my arms and Lily and Noah on either side of me hugging me. We are all laughing. "Thank you baby" I say kissing her. She goes to get up and I pull her back down. "I want to give you my present" I say grabbing a purple box. She smiles and giggles as she opens it. Its a simple white gold band. "Look inside the band" I say laying back into the pillows. She reads it and cries. I have engraved "I am the luckiest xo". "Its from the song that used to remind us of each other by Ben Folds" she says smiling. She slips it onto her finger and leans in to kiss me. "Baby" I say breaking the kiss. She pulls back. "I need a shower. Don't want to let you smell me" I say. She nods and helps me stand up and walk slowly over to the bathroom. "Josh I prefer you going in the tub so you don't fall" she says. "That might be better" I say as she turns the water on. I start to take my clothes off and notice all the burns on me. She turns around and sees them. "baby they look so sore" she says kissing my shoulder. "I am ok" I say as I step in the tub and lay there. She sits on the edge and makes sure I have everything I need and rinses my shampoo. She sits in front of me and applies more cream as I run my hands through her hair. She looks at me and smiles. "Baby I have been thinking. I think we should tell the families what is happening. They deserve to know" she says. I nod as she stands up and hugs me. "Baby I am freezing my butt off" I say laughing. She rubs her hand along my butt and walks to the closet laughing. I smile. "Such a tease" I say trying to regain my composure.