Chapter 79

Josh POV

I step off the plane and text Rachel. I see that she has read it but hasn't responded. I try calling her and there is no answer. I get a taxi home and no one is there so I jump in my car and drive to Rachels. No one is there either. I text her one more time and I see she reads it and I demand to know where Colleen is.

ME:RACHEL PLEASE TELL ME WHERE SHE IS?

RACHEL: SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU JOSH. GO HOME AND I WILL TELL YOU WHEN SHE DOES

ME: PLEASE!!! I AM DYING. IT IS KILLING ME

RACHEL: IT WAS KILLING HER TOO BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP YOU FROM BEING AN ASS. BYE.

Wow she is pissed. I turn around and go home and pace in the living room. I stare at all the kids toys and tear up. My babies. Now I am not sure if Colleen will ever forgive me. I sit down on the couch and cry. I lay my phone on my chest and wait for Rachel or Colleen to call.

I wake up to hear a key in the front door lock. I sit up from the couch and see Colleen and Rachel walk in. Rachel gives me a death glare. "Baby I..." I jump up towards her. "I don't want to talk Josh. Let me sleep" Colleen says as she continues walking towards the bedroom. I notice her wrist has a hospital bracelet on it and I run up to her and hold up her hand. "Colleen why were you in the hospital. Oh my god babe" I start crying. "I am under a lot of stress and didn't get a chance to eat since I was flying back and forth so my diabetes acted up putting me in there! Happy?" she says as she continues down the hall. Rachel smirks at me. I stand there watching her. I decide to go sleep in the guest bedroom. I walk towards it and close my door and sit and cry. What have I done? I lay down and try and sleep.

I hear a knock on my door and look at my phone and its 12:45pm. "Colleen?" I ask sitting up. She opens the door and walks in slowly and sits down. "I needed to sleep. I'm sorry" she says. "Its ok sweetheart. I should be sorry. To make you fly home and stress you out and not listen and ...." I say getting upset. "Josh you told me a while back not to run. We need to talk about our issues and you ran out on me. This is both of our decisions" she says staring down at the floor. I grab her hand. "I know. I was in shock and I don't even forgive myself" I say. Colleen reaches around and hugs me tight and starts to cry. I grab her back and cling onto her tight. "What do you want to do babe?" I ask her kissing her neck. "I am not sure" she says. "I just know I need you beside me please" she says. I nod and kiss her neck. She is my world.