Chapter 60

Josh POV

Rachel comes into the house quickly and sees us all sitting on the kitchen floor in front of Colleen. She takes Lily out of my arms and sits beside Colleen. "Gonna have Noah today sis?" she says trying to make Colleen smile as Tara and Katie work on her. "Looks like it" Colleen says laughing. Tara wants Colleen in our room so I scoop her up and she says bye to Lily and Rachel. "Mommy is going to have your brother today" I say to Lily kissing her cheek. "Mommy love you" Lily says quietly. Colleen kisses Lily on the lips and then hugs me as I carry her down to our room. I lay her down and get her comfy. Katie starts putting on gloves. "Okay Colleen going to put some gel in your cervix to soften it up and see if it puts your into labour ok?" Katie asks putting gel all over her gloved hand. I look down at Colleen and smile at her. Katie holds onto Colleens leg and slides her other hand into her. "Sorry Colleen" she says as Colleen gasps grabbing onto me. "I have got to get it in the right spot" she says. "Its ok" Colleen says closing her eyes. I kiss her forehead as I watch Katie finish and throws out her gloves. She puts a blanket over Colleen and starts writing stuff down. "Ok you want us to leave the house and come back or stay in the living room?" Katie asks Colleen. 'Go home guys. Josh will call you if we need you" Colleen says. "Ok sleep Colleen. Josh I will call you in a bit ok?" Tara says getting up to go with Katie. I walk them out and hug both of them. They take such amazing care of Colleen. I turn around and walk back to Colleen. She smiles as I walk back in the room and snuggles into her blanket. I cuddle behind her and reach around her tight. "Love you Colleen" I say. She lifts up my hand and kisses it. "Love you more baby" she says and with that she falls asleep. I scoot out from under her after about 45 minutes as I need to use the washroom. I turn around and see her looking at me as I come back to her. "feeling it" she winces. I crawl back into bed and rub her bare back. She is breathing against my shoulder as I kiss her forehead. "Just cramping" she says cuddled into me. I hug her tight and we watch TV in bed. I basically cater to anything she wants for the rest of the afternoon into the evening before Tara and Katie come back to check on her. "How you doing Colleen?" Katie asks. "Cramping"Colleen says. Katie checks Colleen again. "Your are at 4 cms Colleen good job" Katie says smiling. I look at Colleen as I am so happy she is almost half way there and there has been no serious pains yet. "Piece of cake" Colleen smiles.