Chapter 41

Colleen POV

I am listening to Joshua sob as I hug him. We finally settle down and release each other. "How? How did this happen?" He asks. I look at him and start laughing. He starts laughing. "You know what I mean. We tried before and nothing happened when trying for Lily. Our chances are so low" he says. "Timing was perfect I guess. Glad this was natural. So much easier and cheaper" I say smiling. "I can't believe it" he says picking me up again as we make out. He brings me back to the bed and lays me down and he cuddles beside me. "So happy baby. Gotta take care of yourself though ok?" He says looking in my eyes. "Absolutely" I say. "Love you Joshua. Its a miracle" I say nuzzling into his neck. He rubs my back as I fall asleep.

I wake up to a dozen roses beside our bed. I turn over and see Josh standing by the doorway. "You slept long babe. You are definitely pregnant. You slept like crazy with Lily too" he says. I sit up and smell the roses. "Thank you baby but you made the baby too" I say looking at the roses. "Ya but you have to do all the work and sacrifice for the next 9 months" he says. I sit on the edge of the bed and take my sugar right away. 10. I walk to the bathroom and take my pill. I walk out and throw some track pants on and a bra and T-shirt. I grab Josh's hand and walk out to the living room and plop down on the couch. I lay back closing my eyes again. "I have to go for a meeting at 2. I will make a doctor appt after that" I say smiling at Josh. "Lily and I are coming" he says as Lily starts babbling on the baby monitor. He walks past me and grabs her from her morning nap as I phone my doctor for an appointment. Josh walks back out and passes me Lily who hugs me. "We are gonna have one each" I say smiling. "we will babe" he says kissing my forehead.

I get showered and dressed a little while later and we all hop into the car. I run into my meeting as Josh and Lily play in the park down the street. I text them when I am done. I slide into the passenger seat and Lily is sleeping. I smile and grab Joshua's hand. "Babe, they offered me a third season for my show" I say. "That's great baby" he says kissing my hand as we drive. "Its twice the money" I add. "Wow... See you are living the American dream. So proud of you" he adds. "One problem... Production is in New York now" I say as I watch his reaction. His face drops and looks at me. "Whatt?" He asks.