Chapter 89

Josh POV

"I can't do that" I say sitting on my couch on my phone in the man cave."Josh you have sold out 11 shows!" My manager says. "This is your dream" he says to me on the phone. I nod listening holding my forehead. "Who is on the phone?" Colleen walks in asking. "Manager " I say as I sit up. She grabs the phone from my hand as she leans back on the couch rubbing her belly. She is 14 weeks now and looks amazing. I hear her talking asking what is happening. I try to pull the phone from her and she pushes me away. "He will be there " she says and hangs up. "Colleen I will not be there" I say. "Josh I have been fine for over 6 weeks. You need to go" she says. "not happening babe" I say standing up. She stands up as I help her and she wraps her arms around me. "What can I do to convince you?" She says seductively. "Its not going to work Colleen" I say smiling stubbornly. She kisses my chest through my shirt and up my neck. I start to laugh. "You can kiss me all you want. I can't leave" I say. "Joshua its for two weeks..... Go babe. It will be great for you" she says. " I have Tricia and Rachel here" she adds. I nod and lean my head to hers as I stare at her. "I promise I won't come visit you and tell you I am pregnant because well, it's too late for that" she says laughing. "You promise to relax for those 14 days?" I ask. She nods and kisses my nose. "Go babe" she says. "Ok" I say as I hug her.

Two weeks later I am kissing Colleen at the airport. "Babe promise me you will relax or I am cancelling and coming home" I ask. "I will babe" she says. I nod and kiss her. "Love you" I say as I walk towards the gate. How does she get me to agree to things.

A week later I am face timing Colleen on the phone at the hotel after a show. I hear a knock at the door. "Babe hold on let me grab the door" I say to Colleen. I open the door and see a purple package sitting on the floor. I look down the hall and don't see a soul. I pick it up and bring it into the room. "Who was it?" Colleen asks from my iPad propped up on the dresser. "Nobody just this package" I say as I start untying the ribbon. " I hope a fan didn't find out where I am staying" I say as I lift the box open. I drop the lid as I see whats inside and look at Colleen on the screen. She is crying watching me. "Colleen I love you baby!" I say. "Are you happy ? I just found out yesterday so I asked your manager to help me" she says wiping her face. "I can't believe we are having another little girl" I say as I see the little baby onesie that says " Daddys little girl". She nods. "Two daughters.... Wow" I say. I am so happy.