Chapter 81

Josh POV

Colleen and I enjoyed spending the next few days together. I cuddled and kissed her more than usual to make up for the shit I put her through. Today she was leaving to go back home and I would be home in 4 days from tour. It didn't seem like a long time to be apart, but to me sending her home without me seemed wrong. I see her crouched over her suitcase transferring her clothes from the closet into it and I hug her from behind. She grabs onto my hands and leans back against me. "Will miss you" I say kissing her shoulder. She reaches behind her and grabs onto my legs while kissing my neck. I reach under her shirt and rub her belly as I stare in her eyes. I start getting emotional just looking at her. She leans into kiss me. "I am amazed you are still in my arms after how I treated you" I say. "Just don't do it again" she smiles. I shake my head no and run my hand further up her top as she spins to face me and her arms wrap around my neck. We make out as our hands run up and down each other. "Babe I have to go" she says smiling through me kissing her. "God I love you" I say pulling away and staring at her. She smiles. "Love you more babe" she says touching my cheek as she spins to finish her suitcase. "Rachel is meeting you at the airport right?" I say sitting on the bed. "Yes hun. She is coming to help me til you are home" she says. "Good. I want someone to watch you" I say grabbing her hand pulling her onto my lap. "She will babe. She already cleaned the house and got groceries" she says smiling. "Everyone is babying me. Not use to it" she says. "You need to let us babe. You promised" I say. She nods and kisses my lips.

I wait for Colleen or Rachel to call me to let me know Colleen is home safe. I wait and wait and don't hear anything. I call both of their phones and get no answer. Finally Colleen calls me. "Are you ok?" I ask in a panic. "Yes babe. Plane was circling and delayed landing" she says laughing. "Why isn't Rachel answering her phone?" I ask. "She left it in her car. Josh I am only 20 minutes late landing" she says. "I know... Sorry love you is all" I say. "Night babe" she says as she hangs up. I finally relax.

I land a few days later after my tour ends and go to grab a taxi and I hear a car honking. I look up and see our car with Colleen approaching. I look in the backseat and Lily is waving at me bouncing up and down. I open up the back door to our car. "You guys surprised me. Hey baby!" I say to Lily kissing her cheek as she puts her tiny hands on my face. "Hi Daddy!" She says sweetly. I lean over and kiss Noah sleeping in his car seat and jump into the drivers seat as Colleen switches places. I give her a quick kiss and we start to drive as I hold her hand. "That was an amazing surprise babe. Thank you" I say kissing her hand. "We wanted to welcome you home" she says.