Chapter 123

Colleen POV

I am so worried about Josh. He doesn't handle going to the doctor well. I smile to myself thinking about how irate he is going to be telling me how many people touched his junk. Finally I see him walk down the hall. He is walking normal. I walk towards him and he hugs me. "Doing ok baby?" I say rubbing his back. He nods. He looks super upset. "Josh whats wrong?" I ask. We make our way outside and he stops me. "I didn't get the procedure done" he says. "Why? Did you think about what I said?" I ask. "Just going to wait a little longer" he says. I nod and we carry on home. He is super quiet. I grab his hand as we park in our driveway. "Joshua. Whats wrong?" I ask. "Nothing babe. Just feel like I should be more sure" he says. I nod not totally believing his answer but accepting it. Maybe he was too scared and isn't brave enough to admit it. We walk in and we both go to the kids and get them ready for the park. I put Jasmine in her Snugglie sling and pass her to Josh. He straps her onto him. He looks so much more attractive with a baby, our baby strapped to him. I kiss him quickly and plop the other kids into the stroller and we start walking. Josh, Noah and Lily are singing. I love this moment. My family is everything.

Rachel comes over later that night so we can finalize some things for Hawaii which happens in a week. I am so excited. Josh has gone to Arnolds house so its just her and I with three sleeping kids. "I booked three condos with two bedrooms for Chris and Jeremy and their families and for Josh and I. Then I booked six one bedrooms for everyone else" I say. "Then you and Josh are going off for three days on your own towards the end of the second week right?" Rachel asks. "Yes! He doesn't know. I am going to surprise him. I need him so bad " I say as Rachel makes gagging noises as we both laugh. "Hey! It's been like 9 months since we did anything. Miss my husband " I say laughing. Just then Josh walks in. "Hey Rachel" he says smiling. I get up off the couch and hug him. "Hey Josh.... I was just leaving, I guess we will see you guys in a week for Hawaii" Rachel says bouncing up as well. "Ya about that. Can I talk to you?" Josh asks her. I smile knowing its probably a surprise for me. They make their way outside and I see them stand by the car and chat. I can't hear what they are saying but I see Rachel nodding her head to whatever he is saying as I stand at the front window. I wonder what he is up to.