Chapter 132

Colleen pov

I have been watching Josh like a hawk the past few days. He is so pale with no energy. I start making him some toast this morning as I hear a knock at the door. I go to answer it and see Arnold. "Hey Colleen... Is Josh around?" He asks. "He hasn't been answering his phone or messages. I got worried" he says as he steps in. "Uh he has been really sick" I say slightly smiling. He looks at my face. "Colleen whats going on? I can tell you have been crying and you look really tired" he says grabbing my hand. I start to cry and he hugs me. "I knew something was going on" he says hugging me tighter. "Doctors found abnormal cells in his prostate. He had radiation therapy a few days ago" I say as he holds onto my arms. "Colleen... Oh my god" he says shocked. "He didn't want anyone to know. His family and mine don't even know. Only Rachel and I" I say wiping my face. "Ok I will let him tell me when he is ready" Arnold says. "You need me to do anything for you?" He asks wiping his own tears. "I was going to grab some more popsicles for him. Berry or Banana are his favourites" I say. "Ok done. Be right back" he says as he turns to run out to his car. I smile as he leaves knowing Josh and I have some of the best friends we could ask for. I grab Josh's toast and walk back to the bedroom. The house is so quiet as Tricia and Rachel took the kids to the zoo. I open the door and see my sleeping beauty curled up snoring away. He wasn't sick all night so I am hoping he will eat more today. "Baby... Gonna eat?" I ask running my fingers through his hair. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "No babe" he says and closes them again. "Josh hun you need to drink something. You are going to dehydrate" I say. "Colleen can you bring me in to emerg?" He asks. "Why babe? Whats wrong?" I ask. "Can't pee" he says. I look at him and nod. "Can you help me walk?" He asks. "Babe Arnold stopped by 10 minutes ago to see if you were ok and well I broke down and told him. He asked if there was anything you needed and I asked to grab you more popsicles. He should be back any minute. Can he help?" I ask holding his face. He nods. I hear a light knock at the door so I run down the hall and open it. "Arnold can you help me bring Josh out of bed to the car. He needs emerg" I say crying. He nods as he throws the popsicles in the freezer and follows me down the hall. "Buddy... Need the hospital?" Arnold asks bending down to Josh. Josh nods barely looking at him. "I am here for you buddy" Arnold says. "Watch out" Josh says as he grabs the pail beside our bed and starts throwing up over the side. I rub his back quietly crying as Arnold rubs my back. I reach up to hold Arnolds hand. He is shaking as well seeing Josh like this is upsetting.

We get Josh to the hospital and all he needed was to be rehydrated. "Feel like a new man" he says grabbing my hand as I sit beside him. "You look so much better" I say as I watch the fluids go through his IV.