Chapter 57

Colleen POV

I am now close to 29 weeks and I am positive Noah is huge. I step out of bed and into my shower to get ready to fly to NYC for the final time. I was supposed to go around 26 weeks but things got delayed. I am allowed to fly for the next three weeks and then that's it. Josh is coming with me again for 3 days as Lily stays with Rachel again. I shuffle out of the shower and dry off and throw some leggings and a huge cat tshirt on and throw my hair in a ponytail. I hear Josh come down the hall. "I didn't know you were up" he says hugging me. ""Can't sleep. Too uncomfortable" I say. "Almost there babe" he says as he jumps into the shower. I leave the bathroom and roll my suitcase down the hall. We only need one suitcase this time between the two of us. I sit on the couch and wait for Josh as I talk to Noah. I close my eyes and lay back on the couch until I hear Josh calling me. "baby you are so tired. Are you sure you need to do this in person? Can't you video conference it?" he asks. "One more visit babe and then I am done" I say as I stand up with Josh's help. He nods but he isn't happy. We grab our cab a short time later and catch our flight. I am under the blankets lying on Josh's lap as the seat beside me is empty. I feel Josh's hand rubbing my back under my shirt and it feels so good it puts me to sleep.

We spend the next few days working our butts off. I am finally settled in my brain that the show will be awesome. I feel so relieved. I stand back and watch the end of the first episode being taped and I grab Josh's hand smiling. "It is great" I say jumping into his arms. "It is amazing" he says kissing my neck. The actors all finish taping and come and hug me making me cry. They are all thanking me for the opportunity. It overwhelms me. Josh rubs my back as I continue to cry. I see the crew roll in a few tables and I see food and a huge cake and gift bags in boys colours with bows and ribbons exploding everywhere. "Its for Noah" Brenda says holding my hand. "We love you and Josh. This is from the entire crew" she adds. Josh grabs me a chair and I sit down and start opening gifts. Beautiful clothes and toys. I stand up with Josh and we thank everyone for everything. "I am ready to have Noah. I am so excited" I say to Josh. "Not yet babe. Not here" he says jokingly as everyone starts laughing. I hug him tight and cry again. What an incredible experience.