Chapter 16

Josh POV
So today is the day we are going to the specialist to see if Colleen is ovulating. If she is then we will be back tomorrow for her to be inseminated. I am holding her hand tight in the car on the drive there. "I can't believe I took it for granted before" she whispers as she stares out the window. "Colleen the last time was not your fault. Stop beating yourself up" I say. I pull into the parking lot and we walk into the office. They call her in and take her blood. She is grabbing my hand as they do that. "Just going to do a hormone level check and the doctor will be in to check your egg supply Mrs Evans" the nurse says before leaving Colleen and I alone. She is laying on the exam bed just staring at the ceiling. I see tears in her eyes. "Josh this is all I ever wanted" she says now looking at me. "We will have a baby" I say kissing her cheek. Just then the doctor walks in. "Mr Evans nice to meet you" she says as she approaches me. "You as well" I reply. "So the hormone levels look amazing. So lets check the egg supply ok?" She says smiling. I look at Colleen and she is calming down. The doctor puts gloves on and has one hand on Colleens stomach and reaches one inside of her. Colleen grabs my hand tighter tensing up. "Uterus is definitely ready" she says as she throws out her gloves. An ultraound machine comes out and she stares at a screen as she rolls the wand over Colleen. "Ok guys we will see you tomorrow morning 8am. Lets try to make a baby" she says as she smiles. Colleen smiles at me as I lift her up and off the bed. I hug her tight. The doctor passes me a jar that is sealed. "Mr Evans if you could leave us with a sample for tomorrow that would be greatly appreciated" she says. "I will leave the two of you alone. Just bring the jar out when you are done" she says. I stare at Colleen and smile. "Wanna help me?" I ask laughing. She sits on the edge of the bed and runs her hands down my back as she kisses my neck. "Colleen mmm" I say smiling. I kiss her lips as I feel her hands unbuttoning my jeans. She slides everything off and continues kissing me as she runs her hand down and starts stroking me gently. I start kissing her neck as I hear her moan a bit while watching me enjoy her. "Somebody is happy?" She says smiling. "Feels so good when you touch me babe" I say. She continues on until finally I am so ready. "Baby" I say looking at her so she understands to get the jar ready. She passes it to me as she kisses my neck and runs her hands down my back as I go over the edge and orgasm. She holds me tight as I fill the jar. "That was hot. I never thought I would be seduced in a doctors office" I say smiling. "I need the real thing but we aren't allowed to have sex for a week" she says sadly. "Don't worry babe, I will make it up to you" I say.