Chapter 108

Josh POV

"Josh the doctor is here" Tim says standing above me. I stand up and wipe the sleep from my eyes and face him. "Josh she was worse than we originally thought. I cleared out her kidney and cut some of the dead pieces out. I have fooled her system into thinking she is comatose by medicating her. It allows her organs to calm down and not work as hard" he says. "Is she in pain? Or will she be?" I ask. "I am going to pull her out little bits at a time so you can see her and talk to her. She might be in small amounts of pain then but otherwise she will be sleeping as she is on a lot of meds" he says. "I need to see her" I say. He nods as Tim and I follow him. We walk through her room door and she is covered in tubes and wires. "Oh my god. Oh my god" I say covering my mouth as tears run down my face. "Josh you need to sit ok? " Tim says pulling a chair out for me. I nod and grab her hand and sit down. "Hi my little girl. Josh and I are here and Mom and Rachel are coming" Tim says holding her one hand. "Who is looking after the kids?" I ask quietly. "Tricia and Tara is over helping as well" he says smiling. "I will leave you alone" Tim says. I kiss her hand over and over. I put her rings back on her fingers and put her hand to my face. "Love you so much baby" I say standing above her rubbing her cheek. I see her moving and I rub her hair. She opens her eyes a little but they are expressionless. "I am here" I say smiling. She squeezes my hand and closes her eyes. I lean over the bedrail and look at my phone. My god 8 hours has gone by since I arrived at the hospital. Its 3:13am. I hear the door open behind me and I think its Tim. I feel hands wrap around my waist. I start to cry. Its my Momma. I know it is. I turn around. "Momma" I say hugging her as we both cry together. I look up behind her and see Charlie and my Dad. "How did you get here so fast?" I say hugging them as well. "We rushed here" my dad says. Charlie is crying hugging my mom as they see Colleen. "Thank you so much" I say wiping my face. "Love you guys"