Chapter 56

Josh POV

The last two full days we have been here working have been very busy. We have left the apartment around 630am the last three mornings and aren't returning back until around 930pm. It's too much on Colleen. Her legs are getting swollen from standing and she isn't sitting much. I see her standing drawing something on the whiteboard in front of her crew as I come back from prop design downstairs. I sit down quietly at the back of the room expecting her to be done soon as it's 9pm now. "So I just want you guys to pay attention to everything I wrote..." Colleen says before she pauses. She stares right at me and I recognize the look. "Babe" I say walking up to her. "Sit down" I say grabbing an empty chair behind her. She nods and lowers herself down. Brenda runs up with juice for her and passes it to me. "Ok that's it babe we are calling it quits for today" I say rubbing her knee. She nods. People start leaving the room  giving us our space. They know I have got her and wish her a good night. "Noah is done baby" I say. "Lets go home" I say. "Joshua there is a cab waiting for you and I will order you guys some dinner to your apartment" Brenda says. "Thanks"  I say as my arm is around Colleens waist. We make it to the elevator and I hug her. "You work too hard babe" I say. We jump in the cab and she lays against me for the short drive. I help her out of the taxi once we reach our building. We slowly walk in and take the elevator up to our apartment. "Colleen you haven't said a word babe" I say concerned. "I'm okay" she says weakly. I turn on the bath for her. "Tub?" I ask. She nods and starts taking her clothes off and shuffles into the bathroom as I help her in the tub. I leave her for a second and grab her a water and some cheese and crackers until dinner gets here. I bring the plate back to her and set it down. "Eat something babe"" I say. She opens her eyes and grabs some cheese and a cracker. I reach into the water and rub her stomach as she stares at me. "You are so stunning babe" I say. "Thanks sweetheart...love you" she says. She reaches up to me with both of her hands and pulls me down to her. I kiss her lips so passionately. I sit back and stare at her as she starts talking more and more. Finally she is done and wants some Pj's on. I help dry her off and she steps into a onesie. We walk out to the living room and wait for dinner as we sit and stare at the NYC skyline cuddled up on the couch. This is a moment.