Chapter 98

Colleen POV

I walk back to my room crying. I feel isolated from my own family. I am bedridden and I am feeling down. I lay down and hear Josh walk in the room. He crawls up to me and lays behind me. "Colleen" he says quietly. "What?" I say. "Whats wrong babe?" He asks rubbing my back. "Nothing" I say crying into my pillow. "Are you upset about what Katie said?" He asks me. I nod. "Baby we need to keep you safe. I want us at home too but I think if Katie is telling us to go to the hospital, we go sweetie" he says kissing my neck. I roll over and look at him. "Do you still love me?" I ask crying holding his wrists. "What kind of question is that babe? Of course" he says getting tears in his eyes. "I haven't been a real wife. You must be lonely" I say quietly. He tips my chin up and looks at me. " Is this because of sex Colleen? " he asks. "I just lay here all day and you are helping Tricia with the kids all day.I feel like a stranger in my own house" I say. "Baby I only want you always. Never look at anyone but you. I love you so much babe" he says sobbing hugging me. I grab him tight. He is loosing his strength. He is finally letting his guard down. I kiss his neck and hold him as close as possible. "Josh I just love you. I miss you. I miss being with you. I just worry" I say grabbing his face. "Colleen it will always be you" he says as he kisses me hard. We makeout and I feed off of his touch. We stop and stare at each other smiling. "Love you forever" Josh whispers."Love you more" I say.

A few weeks later I wake up to contractions. I text Josh that I am awake. He comes down the hall. "Breakfast?" He says smiling as he opens the door. "Jasmine is coming baby" I say as I start breathing heavy staring at him. "Holy shit" he says as he runs over to me. "They just start?" He asks. "Yes but they are sooo stronnnggggg" I semi scream. Josh calls Tara and Katie and runs out to tell Tricia to bring the kids to Rachel's house now. He runs back to me kissing my forehead. "You got this baby. A little early but we are good sweetheart" he says. He lays his hands on my belly as I smile and breathe through contractions. "Doing great baby. Jasmine will be in your arms soon" he says. I nod as I reach for his hand and scream. "Come on baby breathe" he says. "My back is breaking Joshua" I say. He runs into the bathroom and starts the tub. "Come on baby lets get you into a hot bath" he says. I nod as we stand up slowly. "You have definitely dropped " he says smiling as we walk. He takes all my clothes off and throws a sports bra on me and sits me in the tub. He sits on the edge holding my hand. I feel another one as I squeeze him. "Joshua I need you" I say.