Chapter 55

Colleen POV

It is going to be so nice being with Josh for a few days morning,noon and night as he will be helping me now doing script rehearsals and set setups with the prop crew. He has some wonderful ideas. I want us to become a team as I know he envisions what I see. We are the perfect team. "Excited to be working with your wife?" I ask snuggling into Josh in the back of the taxi as it drives us to our apartment in NYC. "Yes. I want to be around you as much as possible" he sweetly says. I grab his face and kiss him. He looks a bit shocked as we are in public and I don't usually do that but my hormones are pushing me over the edge. "Lets order dinner in tonight ok babe?" I ask. "Would love that" he says staring into my eyes. The taxi pulls up to the front of our building and I see photographers standing in front of it. Weird. Josh jumps out and helps me out of the taxi. "Josh! Colleen! How is the show going?" one of them shouts. "How does it feel to have the number one anticipated show on TV Colleen?" another one says as they all start taking pictures. I look at Josh shocked they are here for me. "Great!!" I answer to both questions and smile as Josh grabs our two suitcases. I see Brenda shoot out of the lobby and comes to greet us. "Sorry about this" she says apologizing for the photographers. "Its ok" I say. Josh grabs my hand and helps me as I waddle up to the doors. We walk in as the doorman welcomes us again. Brenda helps us into the apartment again and passes us the keys. She then quickly leaves and will see us tomorrow at work. I turn to face Josh and hug him. "I can't believe those people are here for me" I say. "I knew it would happen soon enough. As long as they stand back and don't hurt you I am fine with it" he says sternly. I nod and waddle over to the couch. Josh plops beside me and I instantly grab onto him as he rubs my belly. I kiss his neck and he grabs me tight. "Colleen you are starting something" he says laughing."Good" I say as I run my hand along his leg. He grabs my neck and kisses me. His tongue takes over my mouth and I reciprocate. "My hormones are going nuts" I say giggling as I strip down. He takes all of his clothes off as well and scoops me up. "Woah!" I say as shocked me carrying me down the hall as we continue kissing. He lays me down in our bed and kisses my neck and collarbone as I run my fingers through his hair. His hands travel down to my inner thigh getting me very excited. I pull him on top of me and he slides in me. "Oh babe" I hear him say. I grab his face and kiss his lips. "So good Josh. My god I am going to loose myself" I say staring into his eyes. "I am glad I can help you with that" he says as he speeds up. I grab onto his lower back as I hear his breathing picking up. "Josh ...babe" I mutter. "Go babe" he says and I do just that. I shatter under him and he does the same. Every nerve ending inside of me is on fire. I hug him tight as he kisses my neck more. "Joshua what would I have ever done if you never wrote me?" I say. He smiles. "It was fate sweetheart" he says. I nod. "It was and I am thankful for it every day"I say.