Chapter 148

Colleen POV

Josh has been doing everything for me for weeks and weeks. I asked Rachel to help me organize something special for him and asked Arnold to keep him busy for the day. I am 30 weeks and am still pretty restricted so I phone and order food to be delivered for later that day. I get Rachel to set up some twinkly lights in the backyard and a small table for two. She goes and buys a whole bunch of huge candles and sets them in the garden. I am sitting on my bed watching her as she does it. After she finishes she walks into my bedroom and sits down on the bed with me. "What do you want to wear?" She asks. "I bought a long black maternity sundress. Can you grab it for me?" I ask. She nods and goes to my closet. "With these black sandals would be cute Colleen" she yells holding them outside of the closet to show me. "Yes" I say smiling. She comes back and lays them on the bed. "Can you grab my curling iron?" I ask. She gets up and grabs it as I slip on my dress. She plugs it in and I start doing some makeup as it heats up. "He is going to be so surprised " she says. "Hope so. He is amazing Rachel. He really is" I say smiling. I finish getting ready as Rachel has curled my hair for me. She runs out and grabs the lighter and lights all the candles and goes back into the kitchen and puts our food on plates. I hear Josh talking to Rachel as he comes home. He sounds like he is getting closer so I stand up and wait for him. Finally he opens the door and walks past me looking at the bed as I hide in the bathroom. He looks panicked and looks on the floor. I giggle and he hears me as he turns. "Woah babe... You look... Amazing" he says approaching me. "Did I forget an anniversary or something? Whats the occasion?" He asks hugging me. "The occasion is you" I say as I kiss him. He kisses back and grabs me as close as he can. I start to laugh as I back away. "This stomach is getting in the way" I say. "Never" he says sweetly. He grabs my hand and I lead him slowly out to the yard. He gasps as he sees what Rachel has set up. It looks beautiful in the darker skies. He helps me down the stairs and he holds out my chair for me. He quickly walks over to his chair and sits down grabbing my hand. Tricia and Rachel walk over and bring our food and some drinks and disappear back into the house. We eat and stare at each other. I start getting overwhelmed with emotion just looking at him. "Whats wrong baby?" He asks concerned. "I am crying because everything is so right Josh. I am so blessed" I say. He walks over to me and lifts me up and starts kissing me. We makeout and cannot get enough of each other. I lead him back to the big lounger he bought and we both lay down on it continuing to kiss as we snuggle under the huge plush blanket. I feel his hands on my legs reaching my skirt higher. I grab onto his neck and kiss him even harder. "Josh shall we go inside?" I ask. "No want to make love to you under the stars" he says. He takes his pants off under the blanket and removes my underwear and lays on top of me. He hovers on top and guides himself in slowly. "Josh I love you baby" I whisper grabbing him. "You feel incredible. Show me how much you love me babe" I add hearing his breathing escalate. He slowly grinds into me exciting me as I cling onto his waist looking into his eyes. "Josh babe you are going to make me cum babe" I whisper. "Cum babe. I have you" he says. And with that I grasp onto him as he lowers his shoulder down to my mouth to muffle my orgasm. I hear him moaning louder as well. "Come on baby" I say seductively and he explodes burying his mouth in my neck. He rolls off of me and breaths heavy. "Holy shit Colleen. That was the best" he says grabbing me. I cuddle into him wrapping my leg on top of his as we stare at the sky and fall asleep. It was an incredible night.