Hide and Seek(Fili x reader x Kili)

You ran from your chambers in tears. You couldn't seem to do anything right today and it was finally getting to you. You quickly went in search of the only people in all of Middle Earth who could cheer you up. Fili and Kili. You found Kili restringing his bow. "Y/N? What's wrong?" You managed to tell him everything between sobs as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "Aw, it's alright Y/N. Let's go find Fili and see if we can do something to bring a smile to your face, okay?"

Kili soon spotted his brother and ran over to him, never letting go of your hand. "Fee!" Kili called out. His voice echoed off the walls of Erebor. Fili turned to the two of you with a smile on his face. "Y/N here needs cheering up," Kili told the older dwarf prince. "How about the usual?" You quirked a brow. "The usual" was a game of Hide and Seek. You'd played it every day when you were children. "Aren't we a little old for such games?" you asked. They looked at you with wide eyes.

"Too old?" Fili asked as they both put their hands over their hearts melodramatically. "Why must you wound us so, Y/N? You can never be too old for Hide and Seek!" Kili informed you. You laughed at their antics before saying, "Alright! Rules: no peeking and you can't leave Erebor. Also, no going in the forges. We could get hurt." They nodded and you poked Kili's nose. "You're it!" you cried and took off, Fili right behind you.

The game had barely begun and already, you couldn't help by smile. You were lucky to be able to call these two your friends. They were always willing to drop what they were doing and help you out. You found a hiding spot and separated from Fili. You waited patiently for Kili to find you. Honestly, finding a hiding place was easier when you were younger because you could fit almost anywhere then. Now you had fewer places to hide and even when you found a good one, you could never be sure that some body part or another wasn't sticking out somewhere.

Kili found you first and then you worked together to find Fili. Once you found him, Fili offered to seek next, so you and Kili ran to hide. Kili insisted that you hide together, so you struggled to find a big enough spot to fit you both. "Come on, Y/N!" he whispered harshly. You rolled your eyes and followed the youngest Durin. He lead you to an old wardrobe."Really, Kee?" He nodded and looked at you with a pout. You sighed and climbed in after him.

Thewardrobe was smaller than it looked. You turned to whisper something to Kiliand felt something brush your lips. You gasped a little, unsure of what it wasuntil it happened again. Then you realized that it was a pair of lips. Kili'slips. It took another second for you to register what was happening before youkissed back. The door of the wardrobe opening forced you to end the otherwiseperfect kiss. "Well, I thought wewere cheering Y/N up but it looks like you can handle this all by yourself,Kee." Fili closed the door again and you shared a laugh with Kili."Did you plan this?" you asked him. You could feel him smile in thedark. "Maybe," he whispered before connecting your lips again.