TJ Perkins

You loved your job as a simple assistant GM with Smackdown, but when the brands split apart you're forced to choose. Work for RAW as an assistant GM and cruiserweight GM or go to Smackdown and be an assistant GM and be near Shane and Daniel? You chose Raw knowing that it would be a better choice and that also meant that you could keep an eye on everyone.

The day came and you met Stephanie and Daniel at the performance center to meet the cruiserweights.

"Hey Steph, Daniel."

"Hey y/n."

"Hey, ready to meet the guys you'll be managing for the next few years?" Daniel asked.

"Hellz yeah, I was born ready." You reply.

"Well then lets go."

You and the others walked into the center and approached a group  of roughly 30 men standing in a group. Daniel climbed into the ring first and gave a short speech.

"Alright, who's exited to be here?"

The group clapped in excitement.

"Good, that good. Now as you all know, we've traveled across the world looking for the best cruiserweights in the world. We have good reason to believe that you guys are those top 30. Over the next ten weeks you'll all get the chance to prove that you belong in the WWE and are truly the best cruiserweight in the world. Now id like to introduce the person that will be your friend and advocate for the next ten weeks. You may have seen her on RAW or SmackDown, y/n."

The group cheered as you stepped up next to Daniel and waved at the crowd. You quickly looked over the people, there where lots of different faces, big and small. You saw a short ginger standing next to a tall blonde , next to them stood a Japanese guy. Scanning the room a bit further back you spotted an attractive looking guy.

"Welcome cruiserweights. I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. For the next ten weeks I will become your best friend, I'll be there for ever workout and training exercise. So you better get used to seeing my face."

The crowd chuckled slightly as you took a small bow and walked off to the backroom. Stephanie was now going to take over for a while. You knew that the cruiserweights would be weighed then be off to there first training session with you and Corey so you grabbed your bag and went to change. You where digging through your bag while walking when you bumped into someone.

"Ugh, ouch."

"Oh god sorry, didn't see you there."

You looked up to see the handsome guy you had spotted earlier. You smiled and shook it off.

"My bad, wasn't paying attention." You apologized.

"Nah it was my fault, names TJ Perkins."

He held his hand for you to shake. You shook it and smiled.

"y/n, y/n y/l/n. Nice to meet you TJ, look forward to seeing what you have to offer WWE."

With that you gave him a smile and walked off to the dressing rooms. A bit later after yo had changed into some basketball shorts and a cross fit tank top you made your way down to the training area and met up with Corey.

"Sup Graves."

"Hey y/n, get aloud of these guys. Ready to wipe them into shape?"

"Totally."

You smiled and shook your head, you and Corey where good friends and had been for a long time. You then tuned to the group and found them all sitting down waiting for you to speak.