Dean Ambrose

"Oh come on babe, just one date." Dean begged you as you stood by the vending machine.
"No Dean." You replied for what seemed like the millionth time that day.
You quickly grabbed your water and walked off before Dean could ask again, sure he was good looking and a nice guy but you weren't looking for a boyfriend. You made your way down to the catering room and took a seat on an empty bench with your water, superstars scattered the room talking and eating. You drank your water and scrolled through Twitter replying to some tweets in peace, this peace was interrupted when someone sat down opposite to you. You looked up to find a pair of steel blue eyes looking back at you, those eyes belonged to non other then AJ Styles.
"Mind if I sit?" He asked you with a smile.
"Knock yourself out." You replied going back to your phone.
The both of you sat in silence for a while until Dean once again graced you with his presence.
"Come on y/n, just one date. I promise it'll be a good one." He pleaded with those eyes and that smile you thought was cute.
You rolled your eyes and out your phone down then turned to Dean, he stood still with his eyes fixated on you.
"If you can go two full weeks of not flirting with another girl I'll let you take me out, but if you can't you have to leave me alone. Deal?" You told him staring back into those blue eyes.
"Deal sweetheart." He replied with a grin showing off his dimples.
The two of you shook hands and Dean walked off leaving you with AJ again, you turned to see him shaking his head.
"What?" You asked him curious to why he was shaking his head.
"He'll never make it." AJ replied with a chuckle.
You nodded your head, this was Dean Ambrose you where talking about. He was the personification of a ladies man, you figured the bet would be off before the day ended.
Later that evening you stood outside the locker rooms waiting to record an episode of superstar savepoint with Xavier when Dean passed you by, when he saw you he stopped to talk.
"So where do you think we'll go for our date? I was thinking movies maybe." He asked as he leaned against the door.
"It hasn't even been a day Ambrose, I don't think you'll make it." You tease him also leaning against the wall away from the door.
Dean chuckled and was about to reply when the door swung open pushing him over, you giggled as Xavier motioned for you to join him. You stepped over Dean with a giggle and went inside leaving him to get up.
Over the next week and a half Dean always said hello and talked to you in the hall, you would always crack a smile when he'd awkwardly pass or turn down girls trying to talk to him. You where slowly starting to think that he'd do it, that he'd actually avoid girls just to get a date with you. It was only one night to go now, you stood by the vending machine as Dean came down the hall. He'd almost reached you when he was stopped by summer rae, you stood and listened curious to what he'd do.
"Can you move summer, I have somewhere to be." He asked her as he tried to push past her.
"Hold on, I heard you had a little bet with y/n. It be a shame if you lost right before your time was up." She told him as she slowly backed him into the wall.
You looked in the vending machine reflexion, Dean looked desperate to get away but summer blocked him. A bit angry you walked over and yanked summer back a few feet.
"Alright hoochie, go hoe on someone else's man this ones mine." You spat at her.
She pouted a bit and left down the hall, you turned around to Dean and gave him a smile.
"So is my time up?" He asked you looking at a clock on the wall.
"Not yet, but i think you've proved your worth." You replied with a smile.
Dean cheered silently then gave you a wink, you both walked down the hall towards the garage.
"So what movie do you wanna go see?" Dean asks you.