Will Ospreay

"Will?" You ask as you walk through the hotel room door with a bag in hand. You step into the empty room, Will said he'd be in the room so where was he?

All of a sudden your back is hit with a softish feeling object followed by a chuckle from behind you. You drop your bag and spin around and grab what turns out to be a pillow and hit your assailant back.

"Ouch hey I didn't hit you that hard." Will complains as he rubs his arm. You giggle and throw the pillow back to him.

"Oh get over it you baby." You giggle. Will shakes his head and walks over to you and drops the pillow on turn floor so he can pick you up instead. "Hey put me down." You squeal as your lifted off your feet.

"Payback for hitting me babe." Will replies as he walks across the room with you in his arms.

"You hit me first." You argue as you look up at him. Will smirks and all of a sudden drops you from his arms, you gasp and fall onto a bed.

"Hey come back." You sit up as Will walks away from you.

"Make me princess." Will replies as he keeps on walking. You get up and grab his shirt from the back and pull him back to the edge of the bed. "Hey." He smiles as you pull him back. You hug him from behind, he smells like a mix of shampoo and Cologne.

"Did you just shower earlier?" You ask him recognizing the fresh smell of his shampoo.

"Yeah I had just gotten back from the gym, would you rather me smell like sweat?" He asks as he looks behind himself at you resting your head on his shoulder.

"Nah I like this scent much better." You smile up at him. Will takes his chance and leans back making you and him both fall back onto the soft bed.

"Hey." You giggle from your now lying position. Your phone starts to buzz from the table and you roll over to grab it, Will grabs your foot as you do and lightly tickles it. "Knock it off." You giggle and kick him as you answer the phone. "Hello? Oh hey Kenny." You greet your brother. "Yeah,  yeah sure i'll be there soon." You nod as Will tickles your foot again making you giggle. "K see you soon bro." You hang up and kick Will's hand again.

"What he want?" Will asks as he rubs his hand.

"He wants me to come out to dinner with him." You reply as you set your phone down. "Your coming with me." You inform him.

"I am?" Will replies as he looks at you. You nod and roll off the bed and to your feet. "Why am I going with you?"

"Because Marty will be with him and I can't handle marty's flirty ass alone." You reply as you dig through your bag for a change of clothes.

"Flirty?" Will replies. "With my girlfriend? Well we can't have that now can we?" He jokes as he to gets to his feet.

"I'd hope not." You grin as you pull out a nice shirt and some pants to change from your shorts and t shirt. After collecting your clothes you leave to the bathroom for a shower.

Will goes ahead and changes into some nicer clothes also while you shower, it had been a while since he'd even seen your older brother.

"Hopefully he still likes me." He says to himself as he pulls his pants on. You exit the bathroom and smile.

"Maybe you should go to dinner like that." You jokingly grin at Will who stands in just pants and tousled hair.

"Haha and give your brother a heart attack." Will replies as he pulls his shirt over his head. "And maybe you should go like that." He grins at you standing in a shirt and underwear.

"Now that would give him a heart attack." You giggle. You pull on your pants and saunter over to Will and run a hand through his messy head of hair. "Do you ever brush this?" You ask as your hand glides through it.

"Hey it looks good, besides you dig the messy look." Will replies as he swats your hand away. You roll your eyes and take your hand back from him.

"Just make it look nice." You tell him as you go to grab your shoes. "Dork." You mumble.

"Hey I heard that." Will replies as he comes up behind you and kisses your cheek.